16

Hearing the news about Victoria after giving birth was not exactly Paisley had in mind

Hearing the news about Victoria after giving birth was not exactly Paisley had in mind. She was asleep as Jasper held Melody. He walked downstairs just for Rosalie to kidnap his daughter. Jasper shook his head as they all looked at him. "She's asleep, but worried."

"We didn't mean to tell her like that."

"I know Esme. This is all Bella's fault."

"Jasper."

"No, he's right." Mark replies. "Bella's blood has put Paisley in danger and their daughter. I lost my sister once and I will not loose her again or my niece this time."

Jasper smiled at his best friend. Paisley and Melody will be safe.
~~~
Paisley heard about Bella going to see her mom. She sent pictures with Bella since Renee couldn't make it. She smiled as she fed her daughter and started reading. Jasper stood by the wall watching Paisley read to their daughter. He smiled at them knowing this was the what he always pictured since he was human. Have a family and see his love read to their child.

"She's wonderful." Esme said as she stood by her son's side. "Paisley has given us a blessing."

"Now we know a human can have a child by vampires, but I do have one thing bugging me. What if the child becomes picky and starts feeding off the mother from inside the womb?"

"That's a good question. Just watch next time in case that happens and be prepared to turn her." Jasper nodded and looked back at his mate and daughter.

Jasper looked and smiled as he saw Paisley and Melody asleep. "You won't mind getting Melody?"

"No." Esme said as she gently took Melody out of Paisley's arms and laid her down. Jasper covered paisley and kissed her. He will protect her and their daughter from Victoria. "We will protect them."

Jasper nodded knowing that they will protect his family. He looked at them and knew that he would do anything to protect them as they will always come first.

 He looked at them and knew that he would do anything to protect them as they will always come first