12

It's been a month since the Cullens left

It's been a month since the Cullens left. Bella has fallen into depression as Paisley and Jasper we're doing fine. They've grown closer than before. Paisley remembers the night Sam Uley brought Bella back. He glared at Jasper, but Paisley told him plainly. It's her life and she can be with whoever.

"Paisley?" Paisley looked away from her book to Charlie. "I need your help convincing Bella to go to her mother's."

"Sure." Paisley agreed as her and Charlie walked into the living room. "Bella?" Bella just sat there staring off. "Charlie talked to your mother and they think you should go stay with her for awhile."

"No." Bella tells them. "Everything is fine."

"Bella, please." Paisley begged. "I want my happy best friend back."

"I'm not going."

Paisley sighed and walked out. She wasn't going to deal with Bella. She dialed Jasper's number. "Can you come and get me?"
~~~
Paisley sat in Jasper's apartment cuddled up in front of a war movie. Paisley smiled as she felt at home. "I wished that I didn't have to go back."

"Why?"

"Bella's depressed state was driving me up the wall." Paisley tells him. "Can I stay with you?"

"Of course." Jasper tells her. Paisley leaned up and kissed him. The kiss between the two became heated. Jasper pulled away and looked at her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Paisley tells him.
~~~
The next morning, Paisley woke up smiling as she remembered last night. She smiled at the memory. Paisley was drifting off to sleep when Jasper walked in, but stopped as he saw her falling asleep. Jasper covered her up and sat beside her as he started reading.
~~~
Another month came shocking news, Paisley Grace and Jasper Hale were expecting. Jasper had called Carlisle as Paisley went to school. "She's pregnant." Was the first thing he said.

"How?"

"I don't know and neither does Paisley, but she is happy." Jasper tells him with a smile. "All these year, vampires were told that they couldn't procreate."

"So your saying they can with humans." Esme said.

"Or with a vampire with that gift, but I highly doubt that." Jasper replies.

"What does she crave?"

"As of now, nothing." Jasper tells them. "I'm trying to research on this to see if there is a case do I can be prepared."

"I will see what I can do."
~~~
Paisley smiled as she walked out of her fifth class. "So the project we need to do is about planets." Paisley tells Angela. "I'm heading to the store later to get what I need for this project."

"Sucks that it's not with partners." Angela said.

"He claims that some don't even do the work so he wants to know exactly who is doing the work and who ain't." Paisley says. "At least it's fun." Angela smiled. Paisley looked to see Bella and sighed. "She had a chance to go to her mom's. Everything was going fine again till Jacob quit talking to her and to be honest, it drives me crazy."

"I'm sorry your going through this." Angela said. "Can't you move out?"

"I can, but I have no place to go."she said. "I'm waiting for Jasper to come back."

"How are you two able to do a long distance relationship like that?"

"If you love someone with all your heart, you are willing to take that chance." Paisley tells her as she shut her locker. "Next class?" Angela nodded with a smile. Paisley was right. You would take the chance to do anything for the other and that includes long distance.
~~~
After school, Paisley did exactly what she was planning to do. Get what's needed for the project. She texted Jasper about being there as she wanted to work on her project somewhere else. Paisley didn't want to deal with this depressed Bella anymore. "How was school?"

"Good. Besides Bella bringing the mood down." Paisley tells him as she kissed his cheek. "I just wished she knew there are plenty of fish in the sea not just Edward."

"There might be a reason, but for right now, ignore her." Jasper tells her. "Can't having you stress during this time."  Paisley nodded knowing he was right. She's pregnant and Bella should be the least of her worries.

"Okay." She tells him. "It's time to think about me for a change." Jasper smiled knowing she will focus on the baby and school. Everything seems right for now.

 Everything seems right for now