7

Paisley smiled as she arrived at the Cullens house early that morning

Paisley smiled as she arrived at the Cullens house early that morning. She sat in Jasper's room as he went hunting, but he reflected his emotions that made her blush. Jasper was turned on which made her blush. She sat reading one of his war books smiling at the writing Jasper changed.

Jasper was in the kitchen and noticed that his mate wasn't there in the kitchen and left so he could tolerate Bella's scent. He walked upstairs to see Paisley reading. "Darlin, Bella is here." Paisley looked up and smiled.

"Okay." Paisley said laying the book down and walked over to him. "Are you okay?"

"I will be once you are there." Paisley kissed his cheek and looked at him.

"Jasper Whitlock Hale, you are the strongest vampire I have met." Paisley tells him. "You can stand the smell of her blood. Just try to fight their emotions."

"What did I do to deserve you?" Jasper asked her.

"I don't know, but I know I love you." Paisley replies.

"I love you."
~~~
Paisley was sketching Mark and Jasper sketching with a smile. Alice walked over and saw what she was sketching making her gasp. "That is awesome." Paisley nodded as she continued to sketch.

"It's always been a hobby of mine." Paisley tells her. "Just haven't done it in a while." Paisley looked up and walked over to the two. She moved Jasper's piece knocking the queen over making the two look. "Check mate." Paisley says as she walks away.

Mark looked at Jasper. "It's official." He said. "She's Melody made over." Alice giggles as Jasper shook his head.

"Paisley isn't like Melody." Jasper says. "They may be the same, but Paisley is totally different from Melody." He stood up and followed Paisley.

Paisley was standing outside enjoying the quietness till she felt arms wrap around her. She looked to see Jasper and kissed his cheek. "It's peaceful here."

"That it is." Paisley smiled as she turned around in his arms and looked into his golden eyes. "I'm glad I met you." He smiled. "You made me feel important and showed me that everyone has scares."

Jasper rolled his sleeves up showing her his scars from the newborns. "When I was turned, I was in charge of the killing the newborns after a year." Paisley traced the scars with her fingers as Jasper closed his eyes at the sensation. "After Maria killed Melody, I had to play with her feelings meaning I had to sleep with her and obey her command."

"Jasper, you don't have to talk about it."

"I want too." Paisley nodded. "I felt disgusted by the decision, but I had to get away."

"So you played along and once you got that chance, you escaped." Jasper nodded. "Jasper, you were hurting at the time. She killed Melody in front of you so she could have you, but you were never hers."

"Nope." He said. "I'm yours now and no one else's."
~~~
Paisley laid in her room thinking of everything that had happened. Jasper told her his story which made her feel bad. She knew no one should ever go through that. Paisley decided to go and take a shower as Bella was cooking them dinner. Her mind drifted to her parents. She wondered if they were proud of her.

"Paisley?" Bella said.

"Yeah."

"Supper is done, but I wanted to ask you a question."

"Sure." Paisley reply as she opened the door in her nightgown.

"Edward struggles around me, but Jasper doesn't with you. Why?"

"I'm not a bloodsinger, Bella." Bella nodded. "Just give it time and Edward will be used to your blood." Bella hugged Paisley.

"Thank you Paisley."

"Anytime." Paisley said. "Now let's eat."
~~~
Paisley sat in her room looking at a photo of her parents. She smiled knowing that they would be proud of the woman she is today. Finding love, growing closer with her best friend, who is like a sister, and having another family that gives her the love her own family did.

Jasper appeared in her room. He saw her looking at the photo and walked to her. Paisley looked up and put the picture on her nightstand and walked to him. Jasper hugged her and kissed her head. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just looking at their picture hoping that they are proud of me."

"Darlin, they are proud of you." Jasper tells her. "They would be looking at a girl who isn't broken, who isn't afraid to show her scars off." Paisley smiled. "They would definitely be happy to how beautiful you are today."

Paisley didn't say nothing but kissed him. Jasper kissed her back as they laid on her bed. Jasper looked her in her eyes. "Goodnight darlin."

"Goodnight Jasper."