19

Paisley stood at the top of the mountain setting up a warm tent

Paisley stood at the top of the mountain setting up a warm tent. She waited for Jasper and the others to reach the top. She smiled as her tent was fixed and climbed in to cover up while she waited for Jasper. She wished there wasn't a battle so she could be home with her mate and daughter. "Paisley."

"Hey." She said looking up at Jasper. "Did it work?"

"Yes." He replied as he sat down. "Why don't you get some sleep."

Paisley nodded as she laid down, but brought Jasper with her. She laid on his chest with a smile  as she slowly fell asleep. Jasper closed his eyes so it would feel more comfortable.
~~~
The next morning Paisley woke up to see Jasper gone. Meaning the battle was happening today. She climbed out after getting dressed to see Bella and Jacob talking. "Did I miss something?"

"Jacob knows about the engagement." Edward tells her making her sigh.

"I hope she chooses wisely."

"She did." He said as Bella hugged him.

Paisley was glad that Bella chose. She understood why it was difficult. Edward left making Jacob be the one to pick those pieces up. Edward listened to her mind and knew Paisley was right. He left and Jacob was there. Feelings do build up when that happens.

She heard a howl and looked at Edward. "She knows I'm not down there."

Paisley walked closer to Bella when she was grabbed. "Let me go!"

Edward saw Victoria holding Paisley. "It's me you want not Paisley."

"I want her mate to feel the same amount of pain that I felt when I lost him."

"You're a cold hearted bitch." Paisley said as she managed to get free as Riley ran towards her. She managed to slide under him as he went to pounce.

Bella watched panicking as a human and a vampire were fighting two nomads. Riley was about to rip Edward's head off as Victoria went to bite Paisley. She searched for a sharp rock quickly and slid it down her arm. Victoria and Riley looked at Bella.

Paisley took this avenge and elbowed Victoria in the face as she got loose. She saw Seth taking Riley into the woods to kill him as Edward killed Victoria. Bella ran and hugged Paisley. "I guess all those private lessons helped out a lot."

Bella and Edward laughed as the three left the mountains.
~~~
Jasper smiled as he saw her and kissed her. "Your okay."

"I'll always be okay." She tells him. "I'm glad your safe too."

Paisley hugged him as they watched Esme and Carlisle talk to a newborn. Paisley knew what will happen when the Volturi arrives and knew that Bree won't survive. Jasper held her close kissing her head as the Volturi showed up. "This is about Bella turning is it."

"Yes since you will be turned later." Jasper tells her making her smile and face the guards. Paisley buried her face in Jasper's chest not wanting to see what happens.

She was innocent.