25

Paisley smiled as she rubbed her baby bump

Paisley smiled as she rubbed her baby bump. Jasper walked over and kissed her head. "How are you feeling?" He asked her.

"Tired." She replies. "This baby has more of a kick than Melody did when I was pregnant with her, but we knew that sooner or later that the second pregnancy would be different."

They heard Jacob making her sigh and look at Jasper. Jasper nodded as he covered her up and walked out. Paisley closed her eyes and dozed off to get some sleep. Mark walked in with Jasper as they shut the door so whatever stress is going on outside wasn't going to get to Paisley.
~~~
"Jasper, I need to check and make sure the baby hasn't caused any damage." Carlisle said.

"Sure." Paisley replied. "I feel fine."

Carlisle walked over and stopped when he saw her mug with blood in it. "What have you been drinking?"

"Oh. I...um...went into your office to grab myself a blood bag. I was hungry." She tells him. "It helps a lot."

Carlisle looked to see Esme grab the cup to clean it just for Jasper and Mark to walk back in. "Did you two know that she's been drinking human blood?"

Jasper shook his head in shock just as Mark. Carlisle stood up and knew. "I think she's onto something her." He said. "Have her in my room. I'm going to give Bella some blood too."

Paisley stood up and stopped as she got dizzy. "Baby."

"I'm fine. Just stood up too fast."

Jasper nodded as he carried her to Carlisle's room. Edward stood by getting Jasper to walk over. "How are you so calm about this?"

"She was pregnant before and I'm ready to turn her." He tells Edward. "You may not be ready for her to turn, but you should know that I already had plans to turn Paisley when we got back."

"That baby is killing her though."

"Not as fast as it is killing Bella." Jasper tells him. "She's been drinking blood without anyone knowing."
~~~
After learning that the baby had broken a rib, Jasper didn't panic like Edward or take his anger out on her. He laid down beside her and wrapped his arms around her. "Are you mad?"

"No."

"I didn't know anything broke." She tells him. "I never get up without you or Rosalie to help me."

"I know and Melody has been learning with my help." He sighed. "She is scared that she will lose you."

"Not if you turn me."

"I told her I was ready to turn you before you completely die. I want this baby out first before I do."

Paisley sighed. "Can you tell Melody that I would love to see her when I wake up?" She asked. "I miss my little girl."

Jasper smiled as he watched her doze off and saw Melody with tears in her eyes. "I didn't mean to make her upset."

"You didn't." Jasper said. "Come here."

Melody went over to her parents and laid down beside her mom and smiled. "I'm having a brother."

"How..."

"I touched her stomach and saw him." She said. "He looks so much like you, daddy."

Jasper smiled as he watched Melody fall asleep. He had his family together. Now they have to wait for their son to be born.

 Now they have to wait for their son to be born