11

Paisley woke up to her alarm blaring and smiled as she knew what today was

Paisley woke up to her alarm blaring and smiled as she knew what today was. Bella's birthday. She quickly got dressed and heads for Bella's room. She knocked on the door to hear Bella mumbling about hating her birthday and how Edward should have turned her. Paisley decided to walk away and call Jasper.

After she hung up, the sound of a car horn got her attention making her smile. Paisley walked out of the Swans house and over to Jasper. "Good morning darlin."

"Good morning."

"I thought you were riding with Bella?"

"I was till she started mumbling about how she's not seventeen forever and that now she's a year older." Paisley tells him. "I don't care to be honest because you wouldn't let me get old."

"I'm not losing someone I love ever again." Jasper tells her. "Let's go."
~~~
Melody smiled as she watched Paisley and Jasper throughout their school day. Melody had a disliking for Bella cause she was obsessed with turning and it didn't settle right with her as Jasper was forced to turn and he won't put pressure on Paisley. "I can't wait to meet them." The little girl said.

"Soon."
~~~
Paisley smiled as she was at her locker putting her books away for lunch. Jasper saw her and smiled as he walked over and kissed her head making her look at him. "What's got you in a good mood?" He asked.

"Well, I remembered something that you promised." Jasper thought about what he promised and remembers that he promised to take her to the movies.

"I didn't forget." Jasper tells her. "First we have to make it through Bella's party."

"Joy." She said knowing that something would happen. Jasper sighed knowing his mate was worried about tonight.

"Darlin' everything will be fine." Jasper tells her.

"Promise."

"Promise."
~~~
After school, Paisley and Jasper sat waiting for Bella and Alice. Mark watched Paisley and Jasper closely. He could tell that something was up. Paisley was explaining to Jasper that this party was a bad idea due to Bella's clumsiness. "Are you sure?"

"Jasper, I promise that there will be a huge problem if Bella gets a small cut." Paisley tells him. "I've known Bella all my life and know that this was a mistake."

"I believe you."

Alice came down with Bella. Paisley smiled at Bella as she sat down and started opening gifts. First Rosalie's, Emmett's, Paisley's, and last but not least Carlisle and Esme. Paisley watched them hand over tickets to go see Renee. Paisley watched as Bella tried to open the gift just to get a paper cut. "Oh no." Paisley mumbled as she looked at Jasper. "Jasper?"

Jasper tried to attack, but was held back. Paisley ran over to him and touched his cheek. "Jasper?" Jasper looked at Paisley. "Let's go outside."

Jasper nodded as he left with Paisley followed. Once outside, Jasper hugged her. "Thank you."

"Jasper, this wasn't your fault." Paisley tells him. "Don't let anybody tell you otherwise." Jasper kissed her head knowing that Edward will make him feel bad.

"Let me take you home." Jasper tells her.

"Okay." She replies.
~~~
The next day, Paisley went to school and saw no Jasper. She tried to call him between class, but no answer. Paisley began to worry about him and hoped that Edward didn't get to his mind.

Once she arrived home she saw Jasper and hugged him. "Your here."

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?" Paisley asked.

"We're moving because it was my fault for attacking Bella."

"Jasper, nothing was your fault. Don't let Edward get into your head." Paisley tells him knowing this was Edward's doing. "Your leaving?"

"No." Jasper tells her. "Paisley, I'm staying for you and only you." Paisley smiled and kissed him. Jasper knew Edward heard, but if Bella was truly a mate, he wouldn't leave either. Jasper couldn't bring himself to leave his mate. Paisley is Jasper's world and nothing Edward tells him would make him leave.

 Paisley is Jasper's world and nothing Edward tells him would make him leave