28

Melody watched as a now 6 year old looking Jackson chasing his mom down

Melody watched as a now 6 year old looking Jackson chasing his mom down. Paisley stuck her tongue out as Jackson tackled her. Jasper smiled as he watched at how perfect his family became. These last two months, everything seemed to be alright. Jasper kissed the top of Melody's head. "Daddy, come play."

Paisley looked up at her husband smiling. "Are you going to join us?"

"Yes I am." He says.

Melody screamed as her dad started chasing her. Paisley smiled as Jackson ran and joined them. She shook her head smiling as she didn't want this moment to end. Jasper looked back at Paisley as he wanted to take his wife and kids on a trip. Just them as a family. Edward smiled as he read Jasper's mind. "Sounds like to me, Jasper wants to go on a family trip."

"He wants to focus on his wife and kids." Alice said as Mark walked over. "I think its perfect."
~~~
Paisley was at her house with Jasper as she watched Melody and Jackson. "I've been thinking about us packing up and go on a vacation." He says. "I haven't gotten the chance to spend time with you and I thought this could be our second honeymoon, but with Melody and Jackson."

"I think that would be perfect." She says as she laid her head on his chest. "Just us as a family."

Melody and Jackson smiled as they saw their parents share a kiss. They were happy to see the love their mom and dad has. Melody wondered when she would meet the one and have the love that is just like theirs. Jasper and Paisley looked at their kids and smiled. "I think its time that we have a family vacation." Jasper says. "How about you two go to bed as we talk about our destination spot?"

"Okay, dad." Melody says as she kissed their cheeks.

"Goodnight." Jackson said, but looked at Jasper. "Can you read me a story?"

"Sure."

Paisley smiled as she watched them go upstairs as she looked back at the fire. She could never wish for anything more than what she has now. Her children and her wonderful husband. "There is no place I rather be." She said as she walked upstairs to join Jasper.

"Then there was mommy." Jasper says as he heard light snoring and looked to see Jackson had fell asleep.

"Ready for our bed?"

Jasper smiled as Paisley kissed Jackson's head as did he and went to Melody's room with Jasper following her. They both kissed her head before they went to their room to talk about their vacation.

 They both kissed her head before they went to their room to talk about their vacation