nine

deny
/dəˈnī/
verb
past tense: denied; past participle: denied

1.state that one refuses to admit the truth or existence of.

"It hurts that you'd actually deny me."

Jennie,

CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX10:28 PM, Monday

CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX
10:28 PM, Monday

A smile crept on my face as I opened my eyes and remembered what happened. I turned to see my love, asleep and snoring. She must really be tired.

But it was almost eleven, and she needs to go home. Or maybe I could just let her sleep here and drive her home early tomorrow? I don't have the heart to wake her up, she looks angelic on her sleep.

I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead, she was perfect. She was the right mixture of care, love, kind, funny - lust. She was just amazing, and I couldn't thank my lucky stars enough that I got the idea to download that crappy app that night.

I tucked a loose hair to her ear, her bangs are even longer now. She should probably cut that already, though it was cute seeing her bangs cover her eyes and she would sometimes scrunch her nose when she can't see because of it.

I don't really get her explanation about this curtain of hers. She said it has been her hairstyle since fourth grade, and she claims that her forehead is huge and should be hidden. Yet no, her face proportion were heavenly. Almost sculpted on a barbie factory itself. She was gorgeous and I would honestly be down spending hours just staring on her.

My affectionate gaze towards her was disturbed when I heard my doorbell rang. Who the heck would visit me this late at night? Of course who else - my sister.

I hesitantly got up, in all my naked glory. I was cold, and sore. I pulled the duvet up on Lisa's neck and kissed her once more before picking up the white tshirt she wore earlier and wore it myself. Her cologne engulfed my senses.

I opened the bedroom door and made my way to the door. I looked at the monitor, and soon enough it was my annoying ass sister with a bucket of chicken on her hands. I opened the door and she immediately hugged me,

"Jendeukie!"

"Jisoo, you're spoiling the chicken flavor on me!" I complained and she pulled away not before kissing my cheeks.

She helped herself to the kitchen and got some plate to transfer the chickens on, "Your cologne is different. It smells so spicy," she stared at me and raised her brows, "Not to mention you're limping."

"I'm not a teenager who should explain everything to you, Kim Jisoo." I rolled my eyes.

"So who have you been sleeping with, huh?" she asked.