seventeen

know

/nō/
verb
synonym: be aware, realize

1. be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information.

"you do know you have to tell them soon though, right?"

Lisa,

GANGNAM-GU, NONHYEONDONG, SEOUL6:40 PM, Friday

6:40 PM, Friday

Watching our intertwined fingers, and the constant smile on her face, with some stolen kisses, was making my heart beat in flurry.

"Why are you smiling?" she asked.

"Because you came to my graduation! And now we're going to have dinner with my parents."

I saw how her smile gradually faded and how her hands linked on mine, became loose.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Did you tell your parents about what happened? About...about - what I did?" she asked.

"No." I answered shortly.

She nodded, "You do know you have to tell them soon though, right?"

"Yes. But now I just want to enjoy my graduation night. Have dinner, and sleep with you in my arms, Nini. If that's okay."

"Yes, of course. It's okay. You can sleep over mine later or -"

"Relax." I smiled and gave me a kiss before we went inside the restaurant.

My parents were already in there with Rosie's parents as well. While Jisoo was sitting beside Rosie and a lady - Rosie's sister. Jisoo looked tensed in there, like I knew she was being interrogated by the parents.

We sat across Jisoo, and she right away mouthed to Jennie, "Help me."

"Jisoo and Jennie are sisters," I shared.

"Oh, that's why I did find some resemblance." Rosie's dad said.

"Wait. I wasn't yet very over the fact that Jisoo is the President's daughter. Does that mean - Jennie is, too?" mom said.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh wow. Well, I was familiar with with Jisoo, but not with Jennie. So... Oh, I get it." she said, maybe after realizing Jennie was the daughter from the first marriage.