thirty

sorry

/ˈsôrē/
adjective
synonym: regret remorse

1. feeling regret or penitence

"I am so sorry..."

Lisa,

SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY 9:39 PM, Friday (a month after)

9:39 PM, Friday (a month after)

It was all pointless.

I was telling myself - no, convincing myself that Jennie was a manipulative liar and that we were going to be bad for each other.

But who was I kidding?

I fucking love her. It has been a month since we broke up, a month since I saw her last, a month since she kissed me, it has been a whole fucking month but I still cry myself to sleep (if I get sleep).

I love her so much, but I can't. I can't go back to her, or maybe that's just what I was trying to convince myself to believe.

Sadly, Chaeng and Jisoo broke up. I knew Chaeng would stick by me, like we always did. But I did try to talk to her, saying that they shouldn't have broken up. It wasn't their fight and they shouldn't have jeopardised what they had because of a mistake Jennie hid, and Jisoo only hid it as well because it wasn't her place to tell.

But she would always say, "they both jeopardised it the moment they both lied,"

We have been drowning ourselves to work, if that was possible since even without the voluntary self work drowning, internship was already hell.

"You okay?" Tzuyu said, as she sat beside me and when I yawned, she placed a piece of gummy bear inside my mouth.

"Tzuyu!" I scolded but began chewing the gummy.

"You need to eat. You haven't eaten since we got here fifteen hours ago."

"Didn't know you're my mom now."

"Oh yeah? Well Rosie and I are your mom, then." she said.

"I should've known she was making you look after me." I rolled my eyes.

"I would still look at you even if Rosie didn't tell me to," she said and gave me another gummy, "You know it's been a month since you and the-girl-who-shouldn't-be-named I think, broke up. But I'm here if you need someone to talk to, Lisa."