twenty five

kiss

/kis/
verb
synonym: smooch, peck

1. touch with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, reverence, or greeting.

"our night is full of love and kiss."

Lisa,

MIDTOWN MANHATTAN, NEW YORK9:54 AM, Tuesday (NY Time)

9:54 AM, Tuesday (NY Time)

The only thing I hate about travelling, is the timezone change.

Suddenly, it's Tuesday, all over again. If I wasn't so exhausted last night I would probably still be up.

My body was sore, not the worse kind of sore. Just a minimal one. We didn't really end up having sex like all night until morning, we slept like after the first round, just to remind each other that we love each other, and we were happy together.

Scratching my eyes, the room was very dark. Jennie must have shut all the windows last night so we can sleep until morning without the sun lasering our eyes.

Speaking of Jennie, I turned around, hoping for her small frame beside me. But it was bare. She must've woke up earlier.

I untangled myself from the sheets and shivered at the cold. I was naked, and the aircon was blasting off 10°c. I immediately ran to the en suite bathroom and thankful that Jennie already placed our clothes on the closet.

I brushed my teeth before going out of the room, expecting her to be in the kitchen flipping off bacon or whatever, but I frowned when the rest of the condo was bare from her sight.

I turned around and went back inside the room for my phone to call her. But I noticed a paper sticked on my phone that says,

Lili,

Woke up early and headed to the publishing company. They texted me change of plans on the meeting time and you were sleeping peacefully I can't wake you up. Cooked food for you on the oven. I'll call you after the meeting. Love ya!

Nini.

I groaned. Hoping I could atleast kiss her goodbye or wished her goodluck. But knowing Jennie, she doesn't need the goodluck anymore.

So I spent the rest of the morning eating alone. I also watched TV on her big ass flat screen. Then I got the idea of transferring all the pillows and blankets I could find around her condo into the living room so we can build our fort together when she comes home.