twenty seven

accepted

/əkˈseptəd/
adjective
synonym: receive, take on

1. generally believed or recognized to be valid or correct.

"I was accepted!"

Lisa,

SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY 10:20 AM, Monday

10:20 AM, Monday

I knew jumping off back into our usual timezone would once again wreck my sleeping schedule, but I didn't know it would last off a week after we got home from New York.

After that very amazing nude sex on the glass, which I might admit was one of the best ever, we spent our last day roaming around New York and eventually completing off our bucket list.

It was funny that Jennie was very adamant about the list, like it was such a waste of time. But when we were in NY, she was the one who was very strict about completing off everything in it.

The whole trip was an amazing experience, I get to enjoy New York, spend time with my Nini, and see for myself how she lived her five years alone; giving me a little more understanding on how she managed to do that by herself.

"To hell and back with this fucking timezone change." I groaned while standing up when I heard Leo whining about his meal for the past thirty minutes now.

We both decided that I come home to our condo after we landed, since it was basically bare from any human activity when Rosie has been sleeping over Jisoo's condo as well, she would come home only when Jisoo was expected to come to the Blue House.

And maybe little days away from each other would do us good since we were spending everyday together already, and Jennie knew how we both will be bitchy about the timezone change and she wouldn't want us lashing out on each other. She was a bit pushy though and asking me to sell this apartment and move to the same condo building as hers, but I was still not entirely okay with living on the same premises where Somi did me dirty, considering the only vacant units were either Somi's (after she moved out and spent her six months in juvenile) or the room next to hers, which was still not likely.

I think moving in together with Jennie was a big step, that's why we don't really consider it. I was still waiting for a call back from SNUH internship, and my dad has been calling me as well about an internship offer in England that was sent out to our hospital in Thailand. Expecting five possible interns to do their internship years in England.

My dad wanted me to be one of those they will send out there, but I wasn't sure about it. It was so far, and I wasn't ready to take that step away from my friends, Rosie, my family, and Jennie. So that England offer is a hard pass (though it would really do good for my credentials).