thirteen

Trigger Warning: contains scenes with the mention of sexual harassment.

---

anger

/ˈaNGɡər/
noun
synonym: annoyance, dislike

1. a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.
"and all I can feel was anger."

Lisa, morning before the party

SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY 7:42 AM, Tuesday

7:42 AM, Tuesday

"Shit shit shit. I'm late!" I jolted up on my bed and quickly got my towel. My class is at eight today, and I was so confident last night that Rosie will wake me up. 

I dashed to the bathroom and took the fastest two minutes shower before running to my closet to get dressed in three minutes. When I went out of my room, Rosie was there eating peacefully with a plate of bacon and eggs infront of her.

"What the hell. Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"Good morning to you, too." she rolled her eyes before sliding me the food, "I thought your class starts at nine today?"

"Well it's actually eight."

"Oops." she laughed, "Here, take the bread and bacon and run like a wind."

I got the food she gave me and ran to my car. I was late for five minutes and the professor rolled her eyes on me where I gave her a sheepish smile. I sat on my chair where Tzuyu was my seatmate.

"You're late."

"Yeah, I woke up late." I said before checking my phone under the table and seeing that Jennie has left me a good morning message.

To say that I was disappointed was an understatement. I was mad at her. Mad because she wasn't even trying to look at my suggestions and would just jump head first with fury. I was mad that she was trying to divert the topic to sex after I opened up about her nightmares to her. I was mad that she wasn't interested about what I have to share.

But I was not mad yet sad, at the thought of her palm meeting my cheek. She had slapped me, and even if she once told me she would never do anything that would pain me, she just did.

I kept my phone and decided to sleep. We don't have much lessons now, and in less than a week we will be graduates of SNU.

I buried my head on the desk and closed my eyes. Then I heard Tzuyu speak from beside me, "What's up with you?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just tired."

"Hey, are you coming to the party tonight?" she asked while offering me a piece of the caramel popcorn.