eleven

stubborn

/ˈstəbərn/
adjective
synonym: headstrong, obstinate

1. having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so.

"Jennie is as stubborn as a mule."

Jennie,

GWANAK-GU, SEOUL, LOTTE CINEMA5:25 PM, Saturday

5:25 PM, Saturday

Often times, when my nightmares return, nobody wakes me up. I have nobody to wake me up. So I'd sleep and continue the dream where it eventually finishes until the part where me and Ms. Joon arrived home and mother would yell at me.

But since Lisa woke me up, it wasn't finished.

When I was experiencing nightmares in New York, I would just wake up and curl up in my bed, and cry.

Or pace around my penthouse condo in the highest building of Manhattan, and drown myself with junk food and sodas.

Now here in Korea — especially with Lisa, I was on my way to the Lotte Cinema with my girlfriend, my sister and my girlfriend's bestfriend that seemed to have gotten my sister's attention.

"What are we going to watch?" Lisa asked with her eyes still locked on the road. We opted to ride her car for today, but that doesn't mean that my father's men and Jisoo's guard aren't just on our tail on the usual black auto.

"I was feeling the new movie, where the girl is —" Rosie was cut off,

"Where the girl falls inlove with the boy and they end up together. Those are your usual sappy romantic films, Roseanne." Lisa said.

Rosé rolled her eyes, "Before you cut me off Lalisa Manobal, I was talking about the film 'Never Rarely Sometimes Always', where the girl is facing unintended pregnancy." Rosie explained.

"Wait what? Manobal?" I asked, while laughing.

"It's Manoban!" Lisa exclaimed.

"No. Her important documents states that she's Lalisa Manobal. Her passport, birth certificate and school records."

"That's because that's how you spell it. But it's pronounced as Manoban. And on not so important moments, I'm Manoban, not Manobal!"

"Okay, Manobal." I teased.

She rolled her eyes and we all cracked up. Even Jisoo.