Till I Love You (Ch.39) Nominated

James's POV:

*Alyssa and I got a birthday present for John. It's a signed CD from The Beatle's. Paul McCartney and Ringo Star signed it for us. They copied and pasted John Lennon's and George's handwriting on there. It's a limited edition of The Beatle's On Tour In Moscow Live. John told my Dad that he'd been trying to find that forever, but never found it. I'm glad they had an extra copy. Or John would be sad. But Alyssa and I clean it off since it's so dusty. We wanna make it like we just bought it at the store, no big problem. They went on tour 30 years ago. This CD is 30 years old! It's older than me and Alyssa! We wrapped in The Beatle's wrapping paper. So he'll get excited and get more excited when he sees the CD. We say who it's from, me and Alyssa. No wait...I got the best idea! My Dad can get in contact with anybody. My Dad calls Ringo and Paul and ask them to come down here. They come down and we hand them the CD. We want them to give it to John.*

"Happy birthday John. James and I have a big surprise for you!", Alyssa says and I smile.

"John close your eyes.", I say and I get on a chair and hold my hands over his eyes.

*I can't quit smiling! I see Paul and Ringo come out and Alyssa follows behind them. People gasps. I see Lou's Dad smile big.*

"John open your eyes.", I say and let my hands off his face.

*He opens his eyes and I get on the ground so I can see his reaction. He starts blushing and I high five Alyssa and she high fives me back. Paul tells me and Lou to come to him.*

"I believe these two called in a order of The Beatle's On Tour In Moscow Live.", Paul says.

"Oh my god.", John says.

*Paul hands the present to John and he opens it. John's face is just...he starts getting teary eyed because he's so happy.*

"Happy birthday to you.", Ringo and Paul sing leading everybody singing including Lou and I.

"Thanks guys!", John says.

*A few minutes later Nancy cuts the cake and John gets the first piece, but he gets two pieces and gives to Lou and I. He pulls us away from the others.*

"I love you both so much.", John says.

"We love you too."

"How did you guys find this?"

"The Beatle's."

"That CD is 30 years old.", I say.

"That was the last copy in the whole world.", Lou says.

*He hugs both of us tight.*

"I'm taking you guys out tomorrow. Where do you wanna go?", he asks us.

*I look at Lou and she looks at me.*

"What?", she asks.

"He has to stay home. His health is bad."

"Actually my health is getting better. Should only be 4 more months before we can start shooting again.", John says.

"Oh alright. But I don't...yeah I do.", Lou says and smiles.

~~~~

"The music store?", John asks.

"Yeah."

"Gosh I haven't been in here since The Breakfast Club.", John says.

"Hey John. I found a John Lennon solo album."

*He picks it up. He looks at it.*

"Guys this is your day today. My day was yesterday.", he says.