(Ch. 43) See You Again

Lou's POV:

*I decided to take a break from everything and watch Dad. He got to the point where their filming Furious 7, and it's the end of the movie. Brian and Dom go their separate ways. Dad smiles at me and he asks me if I'm okay. I shake my head yes, because he knows I get emotional easy.*

~~~4 months later~~~

*We go watch Furious 7 in theatre. It's the top movie throughout them all. The third one is not that special because Dad's not in it. Dom's not in the 2nd one, but I love it anyway.*

"You'll always be my brother.", Dom says from the movie.

*I look at Dad and he's smiling and he looks at me, all I see is his eyes. Brian drives up next to Dom at the stop sign. They look at each other for a couple of minutes. When they start driving, Brian goes his way, and I get up and walk outside.*

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna go see what's wrong with her.", I hear him tell Makayala and come after me. I go out to the lobby of the theatre. I can hear his footsteps behind me.*

"Are you okay, Alyssa? You started cry."

"The fact Brian, is basically dead in this movie."

"I know..but I'm just taking a break from everything to be with you guys."

"You don't have to when your dead..", I say and walk away from him.

*He grabs my waist and he pulls me into his arms.*

"I love you. I don't want you to be sad anymore."

"I'll be sad. I won't be able to talk to you or see you anymore."

*He hugs me tightly and I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly back. He sighs and knows he has to leave, to pick Roger up to take him to the airport.*

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"No...don't tell me that. Can you tell me something else?"

"Kiss Makayla good night for me."

"Okay."

*He kisses my cheek and he sets me down.*

"Behave for me, and I'll take you somewhere special okay?"

"Okay.", I look at him and smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Dad."

*He kisses my forehead and he walks outside slowly. He looks back at me and waved.*

*I wave back to him.*

"Go on, you got somewhere to be."

*He shakes his head and he walks out the door. This is how it ends. Vin comes up behind me and picks me up.*

"I can take you to eat, will that make you feel better?"

"A little."

*The little boy they used for Jack comes out and he runs to me. He loves me. He hugs me and I pick him up and hug him back.*

~~~

Paul's POV:

*One more ride and I'm ready. I look at Roger who's in the seat next to me. He looks back at me and he smiles. I smile back at him.*

*I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I start driving the way to the airport. It feels like a slow ride to death you know? Like when you think you'll never get there and it hits you?*

"One last ride...one more time."

~~~~~

If you don't understand it. Watch Furious 7, if you've watched Furious 7, I'm sorry