Till I Love You (Ch.18) Will He? Or Will He Not?

Lou's POV:

"Dad! You got a phone call from some movie director, and he says the movie is Running Scared? I guess your gonna be running! Haha.", I say handing him the phone.

"Thanks Lou Lou. Hello?...."

Paul's POV:

*After I get done talking to them, they tell me to go to the studio to do a audition on Saturday. I doesn't know if I want to do it yet. I want to, but I don't know yet. I have to talk to Makayla about it.*

"So are you doing it?", Lou asks.

"I don't know yet.", I tell her.

*I call the director and ask him to send the script for it. I just wanna look over it. He comes over and gives me the script for it. Doesn't anything about a dirty scene. I look at it and I don't know what I want to do yet. I'm going to wait until Makayla gets home from work, then talk to her to about it. Then I'll show her the scene. And see what her reaction is.*

"Paul, you should do it. But like you said talk to her about it and then see what'll happen.", Darren says.

"I will. No you know what, I'm not gonna tell her. I know it's a bad thing, but I gotta do it now. The director said I could come down whenever I'm ready.", I say.

"Dad you just can't do it and not say anything! If the movie comes out in theaters and she wants to see it, your gonna be in trouble. For keeping it from her and for doing it without her knowing.", Lou says.

"I'll be prepared.", I say as I read the scripts

*Alyssa and Darren look at each other. Then they go upstairs.*

~~~~

*Okay so I think I have it down now. I go and do the audition. The director tells me I made it and I smile for a second and then I quickly change that into a frown. Now I have to do it. Now I'm gonna get yelled or screamed at. Now we're gonna fight. I go home and I find Makayla sitting on the couch reading the script. Shoot! Maybe I can make my way upstairs without-*

"Did you really think I was gonna let you get away with doing the dirty scene?", she asks and I close my eyes.

"No.", I say.

"I didn't do the scene yet.", I say and I turn around.

"You didn't talk to me about it!", she says.

"Okay for the record I should've listened to Lou and Darren..."

"What did they tell you?"

"To talk you about it first. I was planing on talking to you about it, then I couldn't wait and I just decided to go ahead and do it.", I tell her.

"Then why didn't you talk to me about it first?"

"I was just wanting to do it so you wouldn't know about the scene, but then I left the script here and now you have a hold of it.", I say.

*I see Alyssa and Meadow appearing from upstairs. I pretend to not notice them.*

"You know if you were gonna do something behind my back at lease hide the evidence of it.", she says and throws the script at me, then walks away.

*I pick up the script and I put it in the trash.*

"Told ya!", Alyssa says.

"Ssh!", Meadow says.

"I know. I know you told me to talk to her about it, but I didn't...", I say.

*I lay my head down.*

"So do I have credit for it or no?", Alyssa asks and I point my finger for her to go.

"Okay.", she says and leaves.

*I get up and I go upstairs, to the bedroom and I knock on the door.*

"What Paul?", she asks.

"Can we talk?", I ask her.

*She opens the door and I go inside.*

"You're right I should've told you, I was doing the movie. I'm sorry.", I tell her.

"It's okay. Just promise me you'll talk to me about it next time?", she says.

"I promise.", I say and she hugs me.

*I hug her back and I kiss her temple.*