Till I Love You (Ch.4) Getting Along

Paul's POV:
*I'm glad to be home. Laying in the bed and not climbing up anymore mountains right now. Man that really hurt yesterday.*

Vin's POV:

*I'm babysitting the kids still. Jr woke me up this morning because he had a bad dream. It's 9 am and me and him are just watching cartoons.*

*Someone knocks at the door. I'm sure it's Suang and Ludacris. They called me earlier and asked if they could come over and see the kids. I said sure. I answer the door. I see Suang, Ludarcis, and Tyrease. I didn't know Tyrease was with them. Michelle stays with me. So she's here too. Alyssa comes downstairs. Since she really can't say Suang she calls him "Han". Which was totally fine with him.*

"HAN!", She yells and runs to him.

"Hey little girl what's up?", he asks her.

"God."

"What?"

"You said what's up? And I said God."

"Well true.", he says and he smiles.

"Uncle TY TY! And Chrissy!"

"Hey. You used to call me Luda what happened to that?", Luda asks her.

"I still do. Luda.", she says and he laughs.

"Alright you can call me either one it doesn't matter, sweetie.", he says.

"Okay. I used to call Vin, Vinny. Until I started calling him Dom. Sometimes he won't answer Dom. So I have to do what Letty did and she yelled Dom. So I yell Dom and he answers it.", she says.

"I would still answer by Tej."

"I know Tejjy.", she says smiling.

"Also I'm kinda hungry.", she says.

"Hehe she's becoming more and more like me everyday.", Tyrease says.

"Yeah...*Tyrease says yeah.*No I'm just hungry right now.", she says and Vin can't help but laugh.

*Luda starts laughing and so does Suang.*

"Man...", Alyssa says walking away and Michelle gets her a snack.

~~~
Meadow's POV:

*Dad was on the news saying that he mooned a fan? It's a video, because there was a camera by their suite. He didn't have any washed clothes so Makayla had to go to the store and buy some. She forgot the bag in the car, so he had to go down to the car to the bag of underwear in his towel. Then there was a fan in the lobby. When he saw the fan his towel was loose and it fell and he picked it up, and put it back over him and ran! He didn't go back outside until they left the next morning.*

*They came and got us, and so now we're going home.*