Till I Love You (Ch.15) Christmas Shopping.

Paul's POV:

*I wonder what Makayala will like for Christmas. Wait every girl likes these cute bracelets right? I go to Zales and I her one that's blue. It resembles my eyes. I should get her a picture she can always keep around her, for when I go to rehearsals. I know the one, actually. I go to Walmart, and I go to the photo print thing, and I hook my phone to the USB. It prints the picture I want to print off. When it prints off, I pay and I smile. I go home and I ask Meadow to hold onto the Zales bracelet for me. She puts it somewhere safe.*

"Hey Darren were the kids okay?", I ask him.

"Oh yeah they were great. Yeah Lou was watching me playing Five Nights At Freddy's. I've been teaching her how to get through Five Nights At Freddy's 2. She got to night 5 on the first game, by herself. She's doing really good. OH GOSH CHICA!", he says and laughs.

*I give him money for looking after them, when I was gone. Makayala should be right now, at work. I go and put the picture up in a safe place. Where it can't get ripped or torn. Jr...where is he? When I put the picture up, I go into Jr's bedroom to see if he's there. Nope. I go to Darren's room.*

"Hey Darren, where's Jr?"

"Jr's right...*he looks to his side.* Oh gosh.", he says and he gets up and we both run to see where he is.

"Jr!", I yell running in the house.

*He's not saying anything back. Where is he? I ask Meadow and Alyssa. I ask Makayala, and she says he was with Meadow. Meadow said he's not with her.*

"Dad, Darren! We found him.", Meadow says.

*Darren and I both run back upstairs and sure enough he was his room playing. I guess we didn't see him in there. I pick up Jr.*

"Don't do that to me again boy. You had me worried sick..", I tell him.

"Sorry Daddy. I didn't know Uncle Darren, was watching me.", he says.

"That's okay."

"Sorry Uncle Darren.", Jr says.

"It's alright mate. We just didn't see you in your room I guess. I think I remember him telling me he was going to his room, to play with his toys. I must've just forgot.", Darren says.

"Well it's okay now. At less we found you.", I tell Jr.

"Can I play with my toys now, Daddy?", he asks.

"Yeah.", I say kissing his forehead.

"Go play."

*Jr goes and plays in his room. Whew we didn't know where he was. At least we found him.*

*When Makayla gets home, we all go and see a movie. Including Darren and Jr. We go and see Big Hero 6.*

*When we get home I'm not starting to fee good.*

"Hey Makabear my stomach hurts...and I kinda dizzy."

"Lay down and close your eyes.", she says kissing my cheek.

*I lay down on the couch, and I close my eyes. All of a sudden I see darkness and I fall off the couch.*

"Paul. Paul!", she yells running to me.

*She turns me over and I'm completely pale, my lips are chapped. I didn't drink a lot of water in about two weeks.*

"W...a...t...e...r...", I try to say and she gets me some water.

*She sits me up and she makes me drinks the whole carton of water.*

"It's still blurry...", I whisper.

*She sits me toward the couch and she gets me more and more water. She gives me the water.*

"Paul drink it!"

*I shake my head no. Because I feel sick.*

"Paul you need water! I know your gonna get sick, but you gotta drink this or you'll faint.", she tells me and I keep pushing the water away.

"Please for me?", she asks me.

*I grab it and I drink the whole carton. She kisses my cheek and she goes and fills it up again.*

"M..a-", I try to say but I don't have enough strength to.

"I'm coming I'm coming! DARREN I NEED YOUR HELP.", she yells.

"I'm gonna faint."

"DARREN I NEED YOU!", I yell and he replies I'm coming.

"Get Paul a trashcan please."

*Darren grabs the nearest trashcan and he puts it in front of Paul. Paul gets sick as soon as he puts it in front of him. I feel his head and he's burning up. I grab the thermostat and I put it against his head.*

"He has 104 he needs to go to the hospital.", I tell Darren.

*Darren and I get Paul up and Paul starts trying to faint on us. Darren gets him in the car, while I get the kids and a trashcan. I pick up Jr and we go to the hospital.*

"Paul you okay?"

"N...o...", he says.

*Poor baby doesn't have any strength to say anything. We get him to the hospital. A nurse comes and gets him in the wheelchair. Darren gets the kids and he comes inside with me.*

*I see Paul's eyes roll into the back of his head as he faints. The nurse rushes down the hallway to a room, where we can't go in.*

"Is he okay?", Meadow asks.

"I think so. I think he was just dehydrated. I don't know where the fever came from."

~~~~

"Makayla?", a doctor asks.

"That's me."

"You wanna walk with me?", he asks.

*I look back at the kids and Darren. Darren shakes his head yes.*

"Sure."

*We get down a hallway.*

"Paul was dehydrated and he passed out from not having enough water. He has the flu. He's gonna be okay. He's getting fluids right now. He's awake if you wanna see him."

"Thanks."

"Welcome.", he says as he knocks on the door and opens it.

*I see Paul smile, but he's so out of it.*

"What happened?", Paul asks sneezing.

"Well you were dehydrated and you fainted. You have the flu."

"Oh. Well I don't wanna get you sick.", he says coughing bad.

"Ow.", he says groans.

*I kiss his forehead.*

"I don't want you to get sick, love.", he says smiling.

"I'll be fine. We're worried about you right now."

"Can Darren and the kids take a taxi home so I don't get them sick?", he asks.

*He too cute. He's worried about other people when he's sick.*

"Yeah. If that's what you want them to do.", I tell him.

*He smiles and he starts getting his color back.*

"Your getting your color back."

*He smiles and winks at me.*

*I go and tell Darren that they can take a taxi home. I tell them Paul has the flu and he doesn't wanna get them sick. So they leave. I take him home and he goes to bed.*

"Hey. I'm still not going anywhere, okay?"

"I know, baby. I know.", I tell him kissing his forehead and tucking him in.