Till I Love You (Ch.32) All Day

James's POV:

*I had to see her. My Dad brought me here and he's waiting downstairs, talking to Mia. Or his movie wife. I grab the PopTart out of my jacket pocket I snuck. I open the door and I see her sleeping. But now she's sorta waking up. I go over and kiss her cheek and it wakes her up.*

"Oh hey James. Come on.", she says scooting over and letting me get on the bed with her.

"I brought you your favorite Pop tart. Chocolate Chip.", I say smiling.

"Aww thanks. You know just what I like.", I say.

"Did your mom or dad bring you here?"

"Dad. He said he'd take me. Plus we're taking you shopping!"

"Why?"

"Because I love you.", I tell her.

"Aww I love you too, Wilkie."

~~~~

Lou's POV:

"Whass up guys? I'm at the Broderick house. Where Matthew Broderick lives.", I say and I make a surprise face.

"Hi.", Matt says.

"That's the Brod's."

"I'm the Brod's now. What about Ferris?"

"That's Ferris! Ferris Bueller...who missed 9 days of school.", I say.

"And this is the bae. James.". I say and James says hello.

"Also we got the twins. Tabitha and Loretta. The babies. I love them both their so cute. Say hi guys."

"Hi.", they both say.

"So today we're doing a Q&A video for Matt. Requested by a Matthew fan. See Matt people love you."

"It's all Bueller they love."

"No it's the face."

"Anyway this is from Instagram. Question number 1. Matthew I love you...that's not a question.."

"I love you too."

"Question number 2, What's your favorite movie you've done?"

"Inspector Gadget."

"Haha. I thought it was Ferris. For real I did. Or Glory."

"Come on kids I have to take you guys to school."

"Not my James!", I say and James holds onto me.

"Yes James has to go."

"Aww oh okay. I'll see you at 3."

"Okay. I love you too!"

"I love you too.". I said like Matthew sId it in Ferris Bueller's.

"Call me at lunch."

"Rings dingy."

*James smiles and he goes out the door.*

"Number 3, umm *I start laughing at the question.* Matthew, ummm....Your favorite line from FBDO was when you kissed Sloane right?", I ask him.

"Is that the question?"

"No that's my question.", I say smiling.

"We need Mia for this one!", I say laughing as he has no idea what I'm laughing at.

*I call Mia and ask her to come down here. She does and she gets here about 30 minutes later.*

*I give her the phone first while I'm laughing.*