Till I Love You (Ch.27) Business

Lou's POV:

*I get offered another movie role. My Dad gave me 20 minutes to decide. I still don't have an answer, so he told them yes. Well guess what? My Dad got offered a movie role too, and I told them no.*

"Why did you do that?", he asks me.

*Yep, I know he's mad. I'm mad too.*

"Because you told them that I said yes, even though I didn't know what I wanted to do yet! So I told them no!", I tell him and he looks angry at me.

"That's because they needed a answer.", he says.

"Yeah so, did yours! And the answer was no! So how do you like them apples?", I say.

"Your a stubborn little brat!", he says and he walks away.

*Makayla then walks in. She looks at me. She comes over and asks me:*

"What happened?"

"He got a call for a movie role offer, and I told them no. Because he told the people yes, on the movie I was offered a role for. I didn't want to do the movie, but he told them yes. I told his director no. Then he called me a stubborn little brat."

"Paul!", she yells.

*He comes downstairs and he sits on the opposite couch, giving me the eye.*

"Paul, why would you sign her up for a movie, if she didn't know what she wanted to do it or not?"

"Why is this about me? It should be about her, because she declined mine!", he yells.

"She did that to get back at you, Paul! That's what I would've done!"

"I did it because they needed an answer. She didn't know what she wanted to do yet, so I said yes.", he says.

"I didn't want to do it!", I tell him.

"Too late.", he says mean.

"It's to late for you too, because you can't get that role back.", I tell him.

*He gets furious. I get up and I run outside. He comes after me.*

"Don't ever come back!", he yells.

*I realize I have nothing...I call Matthew. He picks up after a few rings.*

"Hello?"

"Matthew, it's Alyssa. Could you come and pick me up at McDonald's please?", I ask him.

"Yeah sure. I'll be right there. See you in a minute."

"Alright. Thanks bye.", I say and he says bye.

*I wait for a few minutes and I see Matthew. I get up, I run and hug him. He hugs me back.*

"Do you want anything here, Lou?", he asks me.

"No thanks.", I say and he nods.

*I get in his car and he takes me to his house.*

"So what happened?", he asks me.

"My Dad told me leave, because I turned a role down for him. Because he got me a role, that I didn't want. Not the movie I did with you, but a different one."

"Oh I'm sorry. Us actors can be like that sometimes. We act out and we don't even know it.", he says.

*I smile.*

"But I don't know what I wanna do yet."

"You have a long time to decide, he shouldn't be peer pressuring you right now.", he says.