Till I Love You (Ch.3) Kalaupapa Overlook

Makayla's POV:

*Paul took me shopping. He's a really nice guy. Right now he's taking me to Kalaupapa Overlook. Kalaupapa is still in Hawaii. It has an ocean and a beach. But we're not going to the beach. To cold! We're hiking down the river. To a restaurant down in Molokai. It's a 3 mile hike to Molokai. You can see the sea when you walk down it.*

*Paul slips on something and he falls.*

"Okay that hurt.", he says trying to get up.

"I can't get up. And we're in Hawaii, on a mountain. Oh yay!", he says and I try helping him up.

"Ow ow ow!", he says and I stop trying to help him up.

"What did you fall on?", I ask him.

"Ankle.", he says.

"And I can't get up.", he says.

"Can you see if you can walk on it?", I ask him.

"Oh no. I can't! I think I broke it.", he says.

*A guy comes down the mountain and he stops and looks at us.*

"Hello ma'am and sir. You guys need help?", he asks.

*I look at Paul and he's looking at him in a gaze.*

"Paul?", I ask him.

"What? Ow!", he says.

"I don't know. And yes he thinks he broke his ankle. He can't get up or he can't move. Do you know where the nearest hospital is, sir?", I ask him.

"Yes ma'am I do. It's right when you come in to Hawaii. In Honolulu ma'am.", he says.

"We're 3 hours away from Honolulu!", Paul says and he starts panicking.

*I start trying to calm him down.*

"But if you need a ride, I can call a helicopter. The helicopter station is 4 miles up the road. I'll help you get him up, and to the station. From there on you just head to Honolulu.", he smiles as he comes over and helps me get Paul up.

"I lost my shoe.", Paul says.

"It's okay, son. I can get you another pair.", he says and Paul looks at him.

"Are you-"

"Well let's go.", the guy says and he starts walking slow to help Paul walk.

*We walk four miles and we finally get to the helicopter station. He calls a helicopter and we get Paul inside it. The guys put a helmet on Paul and they put a IV in him.*

"Thank you.", I say to the guy and he's gone.

"Avery...", Paul whispers.

"What?"

"Avery. He's a angel. I've seen him so many times in my lifetime. I'll tell you the story.", Paul says.

*I sit down in a seat beside Paul.*

"When I had to go to jail for beating up Jasmine, they put me in a mental hospital. The hospital was called Mount Angel. I was there for 2 years. The first night I was there, Avery came to me and told me that death was near me. If I left Mount Angel I would die. I left Mount Angel after 2 years. Realized they pulled a prank on me, but that didn't stop Avery. Avery's my Dad. The guy that everyone calls Papa Walker, Mom named me after him. Then Avery would come visit me every once in a while. Every time he comes to me, I'll always think I'm dying. Like just a minute ago that was Avery. He wears different disguises every time. I know it's him because of the eyes. Every since that day, he's never stop visiting me. Halloween he visited me. God allows him to only help me. I don't know why.", he tells me.

"Why does his personality change?"

"It doesn't his disguises change.", he tells me.

*We get to Honolulu hospital and the doctor tells us he sprained it. We decide to go ahead and go back to California. Because it's almost Thanksgiving. I drive us home after we get out off of the plane.*

*We walk through the door and we immediately go to bed. They put a cast on Paul's leg, so that way he doesn't hurt it anymore. While it heals anyway.*