Till I Love You (Ch.29) The Lion King

Sorry I know you guys are probably sick of Matthew, this will be the last chapter of him for a few chapters. Paul has to check up on Lou, so Matt will be with her. Well until Matt does something, he'll be out of it for a while.

Lou's POV:

*I get bored so I watch The Lion King, then Matthew comes in.*

"Oh your watching The Lion King? Sad when Mufasa dies. Well bye!"

"SHUT UP MATTHEW!"

"Hey I was kidding-"

"You died in Glory."

"Alright. Good point."

"Yep. It always is."

"K."

"Matt, I don't wanna do Ghost Rider 3. I just wanna be a normal kid. I wanna go back home."

"Well that's fine. You don't always have to do the things you want.", he says smiling.

~~~
Paul's POV:

*You wanna know the hard thing about this, Matthew wants Lou to go back with him to Manhattan. No, she's not going to do that. That's to far, we both barely know him. That's a definite no.*

*Meadow, Makayla and I are sitting in front of the tv, watching a movie.*

*I hope Lou's doing fine on staying with Matthew for a while. She told me she didn't want to do Ghost Rider, but she still wants to be in movies. He lives 30 minutes away, until he takes her to Manhattan with him. Then it would be a day and 18 hours away. But if you drive it's 5 or 6 hours. But he's not taking her with him!*

*But I miss her. She's spending time with Matthew. I hope he hasn't done anything to her. I get Lou and I call Lou.*

"Hey I was jut wanting to know, if Matthew has tried to do anything with you?"

"No. He hasn't. If he tries something, I'll call you."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye Dad."

"Bye honey.", I say hanging up.

*I just hope he hasn't and she's telling the truth. If he does...I'll get him!*

*I get a call and I accept. I get to do the 2014 Movies Awards. It's tonight. I get dressed and I go and do that.*

~~~~~
"This movie just got accepted to be the best movie the day it was released. Cameron Bueller's Day Off!"

*Lou looks at Matthew and they look at each other. Lou gets up and walks to me. She hugs me. I hug her back. I kiss her forehead. She hugs John and he hugs her back. Then she goes to Matthew and hugs him. He smiles and hugs her back.*

*I give Lou the award.*

"Alright, though I haven't won anything like this, I wanna thank John, he's the best, my dad, I love you, and Matt. Matt I couldn't have done this without you. I love all of you guys! And the ones who made this happen. I guess I mean the fans, but thanks guys!", she says and waves and Matthew, her and John walks backstage.