Till I Love You(Ch.31) Matt's Anniversary

Lou's POV:

"Matthew! Matthew Broderick get your 37 year old butt up!", I say shaking him.

"No let me sleep! I don't feel good.", he says and I smile.

"Ferris, you feel fine. Get up! Do you know what today is?", I ask him.

"No what?"

"Umm maybe your anniversary. How could you not remember, Matty?"

"I'm sorry I forgot. I've been busy with plays and helping you out, it just slipped my mind. Is James awake?"

"Yes. He said he's hungry. And he said get up, Bueller!"

*I let him wake up and I go downstairs and James smiles at me.*

"What you smiling at babe?", I ask him kidding with him.

"Nothing.", he says blushing.

"Nothing? James Wilkie is thinking about nothing?", I ask him.

"Okay fine....I as wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend? Since it's only a three year difference between us?", he asks smiling and I just feel Matt's presence in the room.

"Sure.", I say smiling.

"Awesome!", he says smiling and running to hug me.

*I hug him back. I love how he smiles. It reminds me of Niall Horan.*(Yes he's probably about 5 foot for 4'11". I don't really know. He's 12. I'm 15.).*

"I heard the talk all the way upstairs. I'm fine with that.", Matt says.

*James and I look at each other smiling. We hug Matt.*

"Hey wait, isn't John Hughes, Alan and Mia coming to your anniversary party?", I ask him.

"Ferris and Sloane sitting in the tree. Matt and Sarah...okay...", I say as Sarah walks into the room.

"What?"

"I love you.", Matthew says.

*I try so hard not to laugh and so does James.*

"Uh Matt...", I say pointing to the back of his robe.

"What?"

"You're butt!", James says and I start laughing.

"Oh."

*James laughs too and Matt's daughters start laughing. Matt grabs a towel.*

"Hey Sarah didn't you date Michael J. Fox?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"He's my cousin.", I say.

"Oh cool!", she says hugging me.

"Hey waaaaiiitttt....Can James stay home?", I ask him.

"Yeah", I say and James hugs him.

"We're taking a day off.", Matt says.

"Yay! I love day offs!", I say.

*We start getting stuff together for Matt and Sarah's anniversary. Alan, Mia and John helps us while, Matt and Sarah go somewhere. We have 2 hours left until they get back with stuff. John brings a archway and puts It at the end of the yard. He gets a red carpet out and James and I push it all way down to the end. We get some pedestals and we super glue flowers on the side of them. James and I get sticky. Mia helps James and I with the super glue. I burn my finger a couple of times. That really does hurt! We put lights around the pedestals. Alan cooks the food. Dad said I can spend the night with Mia tonight. So I get to spend the night with my Mom from Cameron Bueller's Day Off. She has three kids. Their all grown up now.*