Till I Love You (Ch.28) Deal

Paul's POV:

*So I gotten over what Alyssa did to me. I know I need to apologize to her. I know where Matthew lives. I go to his house and knock on his door.*

"Hey Matt, is Lou still here?"

"Yeah she is. She's upstairs sleeping."

*I didn't realize it was only 8 in the morning.*

"Oh. I was wondering if you don't care if I take her home."

"I don't mind. She's your daughter.", he says letting me in.

"Oh she also got another offered another movie role, it was just a tv show. It was your movie, that she turned down for you."

"It is?", I ask.

"Yeah. She said no. She said it was meant to be yours. Also do you care if I be her agent? I know she's young and 15 still-"

"I've been acting my whole life. That's fine."

"But it's up to her.", I tell him.

"Oh I know."

"I'll come back later and tell Lou I love her."

"Alright I will. Bye Paul."

"Bye Matt."

*I go and get back in my car.*

*Makayla calls me.*

"Hello?"

"Hey Paul, Lou's been all over the news about Cameron Bueller's Day Off The Sequel. Everybody wants to do an interview with her. The phone beens ringing since you left. It's nonstop!"

*I smile and I think I found what works for her.*

"Really?"

"Yeah. I've gotten 9 phone calls asking if she wanted to a movie or a tv shows. Mostly movies."

*I smile really big. I get out of my car and I knock on Matt's door again.*

"Matthew, my girlfriend is on the phone saying that the phones been ringing nonstop for her to be in a movie or tv show. She's everywhere! On the news! Everywhere!"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I think we found the kid."

*I nod.*

*She's gotten a call to be in a Disney Movie.*

*I wake her up.*

"You've been called 9 times to be offered roles, girl! Get up!", I say telling her.

"Also Matthew's gonna be your agent.", I say smiling.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

*I smile and she smiles back.*

"She just got another one for Ghost Rider 3."

"CALLED IT!"

"She says yes."

*So I go down and get her the script.*

*I walk pass the store and there are tvs in the windows.*

"Cameron Bueller's Day Off The Sequel is a hit for just a little 15 year old, Lou Walker. She said she was a extra for The Music Man with Matthew Broderick. She's unbelievable. She's young!", the news girl says and I smile, I run back to my car and go to Matthew's again.

"Yes we can plan this for today. Okay thanks Ellen. Bye.", Matthew says.

"Oh gosh! You scared me! Anyway she has a interview with Ellen in 30 minutes."

"Alright. If you can make her bigger than me, anything that happens to you and your family I'll pay for."

"No you don't have to do that."

"No I want too."

"Lou get dressed!"

*She gets dressed.

*We go and do the interview with Ellen. We take her back to Matthew's house.*