Till I Love You (Ch.30) Something Better

Paul's POV:

*After the awards show, Matt hugs Lou goodbye and I turn around for a second. When I turn back around he did something. He touched her! I go to him and I back her up.*

"Okay I didn't mean to do that I accidentally did it! It was how she positioned!", Matt says.

"You don't touch her. Ever! You can pat her on the back, hug her, but never touch her where she should be touched. Lou go to Makayla.", I tell her.

*She goes to her and I look at him.*

"Paul, I swear I didn't mean to!", he says.

*A security guard holds me back. He keeps apologizing. I finally say okay it's fine.*

"It's fine. Don't touch her again!", I tell her.

"I won't I promise!", he says.

"She wanted me to tell you that she got offered a role for Night At The Museum. I told her if she wants to she can do it.", Matt says.

"She can. But I want Sarah around her for a couple of weeks."

"Alright she will.", he says.

"Broderick.", I say walking away.

"Walker.", he says.

*Lou walks back to us. They both walk outside. She's got an interview with Jimmy Fallon in a little while. I'm gonna either watch or be there with her. Sarah better be there with her. I leave.*

~~~

Lou's POV:

Okay we're gonna interview each other. Matthew's done this before-"

"I've watched the interview of it. I know what to do.", I say.

"Alright good. So when the timer goes off, I'm gonna be Matt, your gonna be me, Matthew's gonna be you. K?"

"K."

"K and go!"

*I get up and go to Jimmy's chair.*

"I see we have Alyssa Walker and Matthew Broderick with us today. Everybody round of applause!", I say and everybody claps and laughs.

"I'm a girl.", Matthew says and I laugh.

"I'm Ferris Bueller.", Jimmy says.

*Timer dings and I move to where Matthew was first sitting, Matt moves to Jimmy's chair, and Jimmy moves to my spot.*

"So...how about that dinner last night?", Matt asks Jimmy.

"It was good!", Jimmy says funny and I laugh.

*I point to the band over there and start playing Twist And Shout. I grab the sun-glasses out of my pocket and I get on the table where Matthew is. I start lip-syncing and dancing. Matthew's just laughing along with Jimmy. Timer dings again and we move back to our spots. Matthew's still laughing still.*

"Okay Ferris calm down. You're laughing to much!", I say shaking him.

*His laughing slowly stops.*

"Ferris Bueller, you're my hero.", I say and he laughs again.

"So how fun was the movie you did?"

"Pretty fun. I've never been in a movie with a speaking part. It was fun. Especially John doing awesome on the first movie, he made the second a lot better with different ideas.", I say.

"He didn't know what song to choose, that I would know. So he picked the same one he did.", I say.

"So, are you thinking about doing any other movies?"