Animal x Reader [Req]

*Requested by @2D_Gorillaz__ 

Words 399

Your name is (Y/N) and you work as (Job Name) in The Muppets. It's honestly a dream come true to be working with your idols. Well, some of the time...

Today was just a tiring day and possibly not your favorite. First, you got stuck in traffic, resulting in a late tardy from Sam Eagle, you forgot your lunch and had to order from the Tiki hut (ew, pineapple juice), and Carl just had to eat your paperwork. By the time 4:30 rolled around, you were exhausted beyond repair.

"Hey, (Y/N)! You've been working pretty hard recently. How about you take a break?" Kermit says, walking over to you. A tired smile rests on your face at the question.

"Thank you, Mr. The Frog," you say before walking towards the stage. To your left, you could hear Zoot and Lips jamming out on their brass instruments and Floyd and Janice quietly flirting on your right. Dr. Teeth was nowhere in sight, presumably flirting with Sam Eagle somewhere.

"Hey, (Y/N)! How ya doing?" Floyd calls out. You look over and give the couple a small wave. You sit down in an audience chair and begin to relax when someone or something nudges your hand. Looking over, you see a man with wild red hair and drumsticks in his hands. It was Animal, the Electric Mayhem's drummer. You two are close friends, often hanging around the band when you had the chance. He had walked over to you, sensing your sad mood from a mile away.

"(Y/N) sad?"

"No, Animal, I'm just a bit tired".

"Animal cheer up (Y/N)!" The crazy drummer quickly runs off to god knows where giving you some time to really relax. It's almost short-lived when you feel a weight on your lap. Looking down, you find a small, white rabbit snuggling against you. Animal is right next to you with a proud smile on his face.

"Is this Bunny?" you ask, petting the ball of fur. The drummer nods and leans against you. Raspy purrs emit from his throat, somewhat calming your tired state.

"Animal want you to feel better," he says in almost a whisper. You nod and smile, thankful for his kindness. You decide to pull a Zoot and take a nap right then and there. Before completely drifting off, you whisper something for Animal.

"Thank you, Animal".

"You welcome, (Y/N)".