Dancing Under The Stars

(Luna x Lips) Gift for @LXZ4Evur 

"Lippy! Where are we going?"

"Somewhere, Moonlight. Now, hold your horses!" Lips was leading a blindfolded Luna on a forest path. It was their anniversary and he had planned something special that was going to be fun for both of them. He was careful not to let her step on any rocks, thorns, or animals on their walk.

"C'mon! Tell me!"

"Nah, ya gotta wait a bit longer, babe".

"Will it be pretty?"

"Oh, it's beyond pretty! Now hang on!" Luna giggles as a few leaves brush past her ankles. She's suddenly stopped and the blindfold is taken off. In front of her is a picnic blanket on an open field just overlooking a cliff. The sun was soon going to set under the horizon. It was perfect.

"Happy anniversary, Moonlight. I hope it's worth the wait," Lips says. Luna turns around and gives him a smile. She was so happy at the surprise, it made Lips smile as well.

"Lips, it's wonderful!"

"May I have this dance?" he asks, holding out his hand. Luna lays her hand in his and smiles.

"You may". The two begin to twirl, spin, and waltz around the area. Their rhythm was the crickets chirps and the spotlight was the rising moon. Stars twinkled above as they finished with a dip and a kiss. A perfect date it is!

"Well? How was that?"

"Lips, it was amazing!"

"I still got my two(2) left feet though". Luna kisses his nose lovingly. They sit down on the blanket and dig into some of the food. Luna could tell that Lips had some help with Janice for their snacks. She grabs one of the cookies and nibbles on the end.

"Do ya like it? Animal kept tryin' to take the dough away," Lips asks, rubbing his neck. He may like to cook dinner at times, but he always asks for help with baked pastries and sweets.

"I love it! It's really yummy".

"Oh, thank god. I thought I added too much flour, maybe not enough sugar- Oh!" He's cut off when he feels a cookie poking at his mouth. Taking the treat, he bites off the end and smiles.

"See? I told you that it was yummy!" Luna smiles. Just then, a shooting star flies in the sky and she gasps in surprise. Both look at each other and close their eyes, making their silent wishes.

"What did you wish for?" Luna asks as they open their eyes.

"It won't come true if I say it, Moonlight".

"Please?" Lips sighs, knowing she'll keep asking for it.

"Alright, alright. I wished to be together forever, no matter what".

"I wished for that too!" They smile at each other and lays down, spending the rest of their date on the cliff stargazing.