Early Morning Cuddles

Zoot won't let Lips get out of bed by cuddling them.

Sun was shining into Lips and Zoot's now shared bedroom. After being married for a year and a half, Lips finally compromised with Zoot to share his room. Because of this shift from sleeping on the couch to a bed, Zoot's been getting better sleep. Each morning, he would always be found snuggled up against Lips. The only problem that occurs with it is the guest lecturing Lips has at the school of music and hat making. Today is one of those days and Zoot was being very stubborn.

"Sax Man, get off me. I gotta get ready," Lips mumbles. His lover is laying next to him with his arms around his torso. His face is buried in Lips' chest as he sleeps soundly.

"Zoot, please let go of me". The only answer that comes out is a quiet groan. Lips attempts to wiggle free only for Zoot to tighten his grip around him.

"Saxobeat, I'm gonna be late. Will you please let go?" Lips whispers. His lover's answer is muffled by his shirt. Lips asks again and Zoot finally looks up at him.

"Can't ya just skip it today?"

"No".

"Please, for me?"

"You know I can't. Then I wouldn't be allowed to lecture again".

"Do you even get paid for it?"

"Short answer: yes".

"You're so comfy though..."

"Besides, you know how much I love going to the school," he whispers, kissing the top of Zoot's head. Zoot leans up and places a soft kiss on his lips instead.

"Can we... at least... do this again... when you come home?"

"Of course, Sax Man. Now seriously, let me up. I think I'm getting a cramp or something".