"When Did We Start Dating Again?"

Them resting together and talking to each other before falling asleep.

Night falls on the town. The Mayhem house is quiet except for the loud snores of their drummer, Animal. Dr. Teeth and Zoot were laying on their bed, staring at the dark ceiling. Zoot had surprisingly not fallen asleep as quickly as he usually does. He moves over to Dr. Teeth, laying his head on his chest.

"Doc, how did the band come together again?" He asks. The keyboardist hums and thinks.

"I don't remember. We met in San Francisco, but that's all I remember. Why?"

"Just wondering, man. I don't remember a lot of things if I'm honest". Dr. Teeth laughs and links his hand with Zoots. Keeping their relationship a secret from the world was tough, especially with social media tracking everything they do. That, however, is what happens outside of the band's home. Inside is where they're freer to be themselves and mess around more often.

"Remind me when we started dating?" asks Zoot.

"Season 4 of The Muppet Show," Dr. Teeth begins, "we were backstage and you came up to me and sort of confessed. It was awkward and we had just gotten off stage from a number. You said 'Hey Teeth, I know this is odd, but I know I'm gonna forget it. I... uh, I, um... what was I gonna say?' and kept trying to remember. I sat there waiting until you remembered and just planted a kiss on me right then and there. Real brave if you ask me. We've been together ever since and no one has found out". He looks to his lover to find him fast asleep. No surprise for Zoot, but a nice way to end the story. They were still holding hands with Zoots being a bit limp.

"Goodnight, Saxobeat". Dr. Teeth pulls the covers over both of them and falls asleep, knowing his partner was close by.