Fight For Love!

Dr. Teeth gets into a heated argument with someone. Dr. Teeth begins threatening them, so Lips picks up Dr Teeth and carries/drags them out of the room before anyone gets hurt.

How did this happen? No, seriously, how did this happen? That question pondered into the mind of Lips and his fellow band members as they watched their leader start a verbal disagreement with a man at Rowlf's bar. No one knows what sparked the debate, though some might know, but it looked like their leader was on his last straw.

"... And why would you care about our personal lives when you don't have one yourself?" Dr. Teeth suddenly retaliates, banging his fist on the table. A scowl sat on his usually sunny face. This man was becoming trouble and, if it's not stopped, fried chicken.

"Because what you're doing is disgusting. No one needs to see that shit!"

"If ya don't like it, then leave your uneducated opinions on the doorstep outside".

"Why don't ya make me?!"

"I'll give ya something to help you out then!" Lips saw the clenched fist slowly raise up just inches from the counter, veins almost popping out at the knuckles. In swift movements, he firmly grabs Dr. Teeth's hand with his and gently lays the other on the keyboardist's shoulder.

"OK, OK, alright Doc, uh, look at the time! Floyd, get the van started, m'kay?" Lips intervenes, beginning to drag their band leader out of the bar. The rest of the band begins to follow suit until the man stands up and throws two quick punches at Dr. Teeth's face. Had Rowlf not been watching from the corner of his eye, the man would've done more damage. Lips doesn't hear any of the brown dog's barking, having brought Dr. Teeth outside as quickly as he could.

"Teeth? Are you OK?"

"He, like, rully hit you hard, fer shure..." The band takes Dr. Teeth to the van and sits him in the middle seats. His left cheek was beginning to bruise a dark green and his bottom lip on his right side looked a bit swollen. Most of his beard hid the one on his lip and lower chin. He grumbled as Floyd searched for their first-aid kit in the front seat.

"How's my face?"

"Just small bruises, nothing too serious, Doc," Lips reassures, "now, what were you two arguing about? It sounded real bad, man. He even threw a punch at ya!"

"Some jerk about our relationship... You know I couldn't let him get away with it, Sunshine~" Dr. Teeth chuckles tiredly. Lips lets out a small sigh as Floyd hands him the first-aid kit. It was a box, bent and dented from presumably Animal, and they were missing most of the items. He instead waits until they get home to treat his marks, letting Janice drive them home. During the long drive, most of the band falls asleep on the seats. Lips is leaning against Dr. Teeth, softly snoring.

"Hey, Goldendew". Dr. Teeth whispers. The trumpeter stirs and tilts his head up. He swears that he could've seen a glimpse of his eye color in those squinted eyes. A kiss is planted on his nose with a grin.

"Yeah, Elton John?"

"I love ya".

"I love ya too, Doc".