How They Are When You're Hurt

(Weird Science, Walter, and Scooter)

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew - It happened when another one of his inventions malfunctioned. The damage? A broken leg. He apologizes and promises to try and watch out next time. He takes care of you however he can, even though this isn't exactly his area of expertise. This is all done outside the lab so no one else gets hurt (maybe excluding Beaker). He'll talk about a new invention he's working on when he gets the chance and will bring you a coffee when needed. He just wants to see that cast off your foot soon so you can walk again.

Beaker - You are a brave soul but also a dumbass. Instead of him getting hurt in the lab today, you quickly put on your brave face and took the bullet (no, not an actual bullet. You ain't dying today). No worries, your leg broke your fall! Oh, wait, it's not supposed to bend that way... The thought of a broken leg in a cast for a few weeks made him anxious. It reminds him of himself when getting injured, which happens way too much. Being one of the few people to understand him, Beaker will talk about all the cuts and bruises he received from the lab. It always ends with a funny story.

Walter - When they say to stay away from Miss Piggy on a code Red, they mean 'stay away'. She may or may not have accidentally hit your arm a little too hard. Upon leaving the room, Kermit found you leaning against a desk holding your arm. You're rushed to the doctor and come back to work with a full arm cast. Of course, he's the first to sign and doodle on it (lots of Kermit drawings). Free time is when he shares everything he knows about the Jim Henson characters and his favorite segments from the original show.

Scooter - He had a brush with death again, but thankfully it wasn't Gonzo this time. Hold on, was that your shirt that flew past his eyes? Sweetums cut the rope and you fell on your arm, thus breaking the bone. Cue a long lecture from Sam about safety and the children watching as you hold your arm in pain. One visit to the hospital later and you're sitting around, doing nothing with your arm in a sling. On his breaks, Scooter will come over and keep you company. The subject changes from K*n to Pepe to Fozzie and etc, all just to make sure you're happy. 

Muppet Oneshots + Drabblesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें