Chapter Seventeen ~ Cretian's Lost Cause (part one)

!!DISCLAIMER!! The planet, solar system, moons, and constellation in this chapter were made by me, so these are Original ideas. So, you won't be able to google them, they aren't real. The aliens are my original idea and so is this 'episode', it's just so I can break apart some of the series because I want to involve their own adventures too, or their relationship seems fake.

...

The Doctor dragged me hopelessly around the Tardis, pointing to everything I needed to do. 

Pull a lever,

spin a wheel,

turn a handle,

push a button, or

wiggle a toggle.

He was my guide, my star shining down showing me what to do. In this case, it was very literal, but he shaped my life. Even when I was a child, he gave me the ring. He had bent my life according to his plans, and I had submitted completely. 

"That, there..." he pointed to a small toggle switch. "Pull it all the way to the bottom 'til it clicks." He added.

I followed his instruction. "Like that?" I asked.

"Perfect!" He described.  

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Oh no, it's a surprise this time." He replied. I smirked on one side of my cheek. "Want me to take over?" He asked, reaching to the toggle over my body. I nodded. I ducked down under his body and moved swiftly out of his way. 

I stumbled my way over to chairs and sat down, luckily I made it all the way without falling to the ground. "Okay there?" The Doctor asked, smiling. 

"Yeah, actually. Think that's the first time I've walked across the TARDIS floor, mid-flight, without falling." I grinned widely.

"Well, I think I've only managed to do it a few times, so, congrats!" He beamed. I giggled, before the TARDIS came to a halt. "So..." He began, he reached out his hand. I pouted my lips and scrunched my eyes, like I was making a difficult decision. My face immediately melted into the smile when I saw the Doctor unravelling me with his eyes. 

I grabbed his hand, running to the door. "Now, stop." He said, he pushed me closer to the door. "Close your eyes." He began. 

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Do you trust me?" The Doctor asked.

"Of course," I replied. 

"Then turn around." He forced me to spin to the door with my shoulders. He then placed a hand over my eyes. "Still close your eyes," he repeated. 

"I have, I have." I replied, then closing my eyes. I felt light hit my skin as he opened the TARDIS door. The air was warm, but not in an uncomfortable way. It was just warm enough to let my body relax, with a sharp cold breeze brittle enough to send a shiver down my spine.

But the best kind of shiver.

"Step!" He said, as he lead me, I assume out of the TARDIS door. I heard the doors close and we walked in a straight line, almost. The Doctor's hand was still around my eyes. Soon after the straight road, we turned down a different street, or at least turned. We had been walking carefully for about 5 minutes before the road felt different. Instead of a hard concrete, it was now somewhat softer, like sand. 

All of a sudden, the road wasn't flat, we had started to ascend a hill, or something that sloped upwards. 

As we continued to move up the structure, I felt the air change. What was a warm heat, had now simmered down into an icy numbness.