Chapter 1: You

"Kaella! " he called me trying to get my attention. No don't look back.

I walked faster to leave him behind. Don't look back at him or you'll fall again.

"Kaella don't you ignore me!" He shouted at me. Now I'm the one ignoring him?

I turned to face him and gave him a glare.
"I'm ignoring you? Isn't it the other way around? " I said back at him.

"Look if this is about Lara-" I interupted before he could finish.

"You know it's not just about Lara" I snapped at him.

Lara Stone. My rival at everything . Smart , beautiful, and famous. And worst of all she's David's girlfriend. She has always been jealous of me because I'm very close to David.

I hated her not because she won his heart. No. I hate her because she never loved him . She's using his money and fame for her own interest.

David is head over heels for her and I can't imagine how broken he will be if he find out. I wanted to tell him, ever since their day one I wanted to warn him. But I can't, I'm afraid that he won't believe me and end our friendship just like that.

He sighed and started to speak again. "You know how much I love Lara right? She said she'll break up with me if I keep hanging out with you. " he said trying to make me feel bad.

I hated how he always tell me how much he love her. It's like my heart is breaking into a million pieces.

"You're scared losing your girlfriend while you're not scared of losing your friend" I said trying to keep my cold tone.

"Look Kaella I can't choose you over her. So stop this nonsense. Don't throw our friendship away just like that. "He said straight to my face.

"You know I'm not the one who threw it away David" I said trying yo walk away.

"You should know how I feel because you're my friend" he followed.

I stopped at my tracks and took a deep breath. I don't want it to be like this but he made me no choice.

"No I don't because you stopped being My Davy years ago" I said for the last time before I left.

As I walk all of our memories are starting to show in my head. He's been my Davy ever since the day we met in the playground and I am his Kelly. But after he got together with Lara all of that changed. He keeps avoiding me and keep turning a blind eye everytime he sees Lara bullying me. He acts like none of that happened.

I turned around and saw him still standing on his spot. He just lost his best friend.

He knows how much their friendship means but he took that for granted and let her slip from his grasp.

This is not what he wanted to happen. He knows that Lara is just using him but he's too dumb to do anything. He's a coward and he knows it. Now he lost her, it's because he's a coward to tell you everything.