Chapter 4: Downhill

*a year later*

It's been a year since that quarell happened, everytime I think about it I feel bad. We almost lost our friendship. But now is the time to make the most of it. We promised each other that we will stay together forever and after it. He kept his promise and cleared the air between him and Lara.

Lara never stopped giving me a hard time. She keeps on hurting me physically and emotionally but I never let it get into me. I'm stronger than she think I am. One time she poured a pail of paint to me on my way to the classroom and David found out about it.

He did the same thing to her the next day, and I was so happy that he's beside me to protect me.

And guess what. I still haven't told him that I like him. What can I do? I'm coward, I'm scared that he doesn't feel the same and make our friendship uncomfortable for the both of us so I kept it in me. Someday I will be telling him all of it. Someday.

Today is family day so my parents are coming with me at our school. I always felt that I'm lucky because of my parents, they're loving, caring, and very supporting. They give me everything I need and everything I want. I love the both of them very much.

I'm done wearing my clothes and fixing my hair, I never use make ups, I wanted to look as natural as I am.
I went down to see my parents all fixed and ready to go.

"Mom, Dad" I shouted as I ran into their arms.

"Stop shouting sweetheart the neighbors might get angry" Mom said as she giggle.
"It's ok hon. Shouting is good for the heart and lungs. And our neighbors always shout day and night right?" My Dad defended as he wink to me.

My parents knows David very well. And they like him as much as I do that's why I never told them ouWhy wouldn't they? He's always in our house ever since we're 5, and he always picks me up for school back in high school.

I went inside the car and placed my bag beside me. My mom and dad followed in and started the car.

"Mom please don't do anything to embarass me ok?" I reminded my mom. Every family day they always tell my classmates how much of a daddy's girl I am and how much spoiled I can be and it freaks the hell out of me.

"Embarass you? I never do that, right hon?" She said as she nudge my dad's shoulder.

"Yes you do." My dad responded trying to mock my mom.

We all laughed in the car.

We stopped on the red light and it's taking forever. The light turns green so we started to move until I saw a truck coming right at us.

Before we could react I heard a loud crash and our car started to roll uncontrollably on the road. I can feel my bones braking and my muscles contracting.

The car stopped and with all my energy left I looked at my parents, they we're full of blood and unconscious. I looked outside the window and saw people screaming and running towards our car.

I can feel my body failing and my mind turning black.

"No, this can't be it" I said through my head as everything went black.

I totally left the world.