Chapter 19: London

*10 years later*

I'm finally back. It's been 10 years since I was last here in London, it's still the same when I left, like nothing had ever changed for the last 10 years.

"Ma! " my 5 years old son called as he hugged me from the back.

Yes I have a kid now, a handsome little boy.

"Come on Davy get you r little bag! " my husband shouted from the distant, I forgot that I brought them with me very silly.

For the last 10 years lot of things happened, after a year when I left I met Daniel, my husband and after 3 years of relationship he decided to marry me and after a year I got pregnant and gave birth to a healthy little boy, we are living happily now.

As for David, a year after I left he remarried Lara and both of them lived happily for some time, not untill David got infected with a very rare disease. After years of medicines and operations he died and left Albert and Lara behind. I went to his funeral and gave remarks to my friend.

Lara and I are in good terms, and as of I heard Albert already got married.

I think David is happy now with everyone's life and so am I.

I went to my husband and hugged him from his back.

"You okay? " he asked concerned of me. He knows my history in London, I never kept a secret from him, he even named our son after him. Yes he named him not me.

"Yeah I'm fine I just wanted to hug you" I said peeking from his shoulder.

He kisses my head and rubbed my hand wrapped on his waist.

"Want to visit them? " he asked knowing that I was thinking of them.

"Maybe tomorrow, we should go to the hotel now. " I said pulling away and taking my bags. He just smiled and picked up our son.

He kissed him on the cheek, we walked out of the airport and when I was in the gate I stopped in my tracks my husband didn't noticed and just kept walking. I admired my family from the back, I'm lucky to have them, I smiled and looked at the sky, the weather is so nice.

Hi London, it's nice to be here again.