chapter 9: deal

Wade's P.O.V.

they said I could take my time...but noooo, they just had to come and kidnap me right in the middle of hanging out with Alex! dammit...

within less than a few minutes, I was at the secret base, in the middle of a large room where I had only stood one before. When I took the job to assassinate Alex. I look up at the tall chair that stood before me once before, with the seriously, most ugly man ever, sitting in it.

"What the hell-" I start out, but someone behind me clamps a hand over my mouth to stop me speaking. They pin my arms behind my back, and I roll my eyes.

these people don't trust me...
dude, I don't even trust you
I don't trust you either
bruh. that hurt
good

The man in the chair finally realizes that I had arrived, and clears is throat, making me cringe. seriously, I don't even remember why I chose this job.

for the money
I don't want it anymore
it's name your damn price
I really don't care
oh oh oh
shut up
I couldn't resist

"Wade, you haven't been doing your job." he says with his groggy disgusting voice.
"how would you know?" I snap, as I yank myself away from whoever is holding me
"your not as surveillant as you thought, did you not think I would have spies watching your progress." he laughs, I groan. his laugh sounds like a mixture of a donkey dying and a cow giving birth.

"I have been doing my job, obviously your spies aren't very good at their job." I retort at him
"no you haven't, once again, you've been out with yet another girl. Do your job Wade, or you won't get to name your price." he threatens
"oooo, I'm so scared not being able to name my price! who says I don't want to just leave your sorry ass and quit this job?" I threaten back with a smirk on my face.
"well then I'll just kill you" he says nonchalantly. I laugh
"first, you couldn't cause I'm to awesome. second, You couldn't cause I have a healing factor!" I say as I continue laughing. but my laughing slowly fade's away when I see the look on his face. like he's....he's laughing at me.

nobody laughs at me
I do
you don't count
but I'm you, so I should
nope, cause you are rude
so are you
your mean
so are you
your-....never mind! dammit!
wow, your stupid
shut up, he's gunna open up his pie hole and speak with his creepy voice
I was about to say something snarky, but I just have to agree about the dude's voice

"ah Wade...what if I killed your little girlfriend. that little girl you've been running around with the past few days." he says smiling his creepy smile
"like I would care" I do care
"fine, I'll have my men kill her then" no
"I'll do it myself" like any of that was going to happen.

Alex's P.O.V.

it's been a day since Wade went missing. he'll be back though. he is deadpool after all, and he is trying to kill me. so....I'm heading to that warehouse to get my own mission, to kill deadpool. After all, today is the day I said I would meet him here. I walk into the dark building, carefully looking around. I pull out some glasses, they look like sunglasses, but they help me see in the dark so I don't get ambushed in the dark.

I take a look around, no one here, weird. I walk to the middle of the room, when the light turns on. You should not have these glasses on in the light. well, I'm pretty sure I'm blind now.

"Ah! Dammit! What the hell, did you have to blind me!?" I yell as I rip the glasses off and rub my eyes.
"I don't need you to see me, that's the point of the blinding." said a strange groggy mans voice
"how did you even know I would be wearing these glasses?" I wonder aloud
"I have my own ways of knowing. Now enough of this, lets talk business." He replies sounding a bit annoyed.

yay, this is off to a good start..not!
well, at least you'll get payed to get rid of that douche Wade
he's not-
yes he is, don't argue, you know he is, so shut up
whatever...let's just get this over with.

"Okay, so first things first, how much do I get for the job?"
"name your price"
"hmm...I'll get back to on that, I can think of some pretty high numbers, I don't think you'll be able to afford me." I smirk
"I'm sure I can find a way to pay you, now, do we have a deal?"
"do I have a time frame?"
"as long as you get rid of him, I don't care how long you take. but the sooner deadpool is dead, the sooner you get payed."
"Deal." and that was it before I didn't feel anything. I'm pretty sure I was knocked out..

no shit sherlock
shut up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this wasnt a big chappy, but I had writers block for this chappy, I promise I'll update another chappy sooner, and I promise it will be longer! I PWOMISE!

thank you for the reads! i am super happy at how well this story is coming along, and im super glad so many of you guys like it! it gives me something to be happy about in my dark world, and you have no idea how dark it is..anyway, thanks again! but hey, lets get a little challenge going, ill set a standered, then the second its reached, ill update! todays standard is 10 votes, if i get 10 votes, i will update even sooner! (how else am i supposed to get motivation? lol)