Chapter 6: guess who found out?

Alex's P.O.V.

Me and Wade spent a while in the café, I wasn't sure if I was in a dream or not, this is the first person in my life that gets me, they have the same problems, the same likes and dislikes, how is this possible? After our date, Wade walked me back to my neighborhood, I stopped him when we reached the neighborhood, because I didn't want him to find my hideout in the garage. Not yet, after all I just met the guy.

When I got home, I walked down to my hideout, and collapsed on the cot I had on the floor. I sometimes slept on my old bed inside my house, in my old bedroom, but it's to small for me, and it has springs sticking out, and holes in it.

I pull out my laptop, and my headphones, and jam out to some music while I do some research on this guy. 'Good Girls' by 5sos comes on as I pull up Google. It's not being creepy, I just feel like I've met him somewhere...like on one of my missions. And if I did in fact meet him on one of my missions, then he can't be the best person...I'm hoping I haven't met him before. I click the search bar, and type in his name, 'Wade Wilson', and it takes a second to load. Once it's done, It pulls up some old newspaper article, 'Woman murdered, Her Child Is left with her husband', then another article, 'Man missing, leaving his 12 year old son alone', with Wade's name as both of the children in these articles. This article was in another newspaper in another state, so there is no way I could have seen these, there's no way I've seen his name before...but I must have heard his voice from somewhere, somewhere recent. I rack my brain in search of guys I've talked to lately, I think of that boy who's dad I killed just yesterday, that couldn't be him, this article where his dad went missing is from way before I killed that man. I think even harder, then I remember when I was riding home from the mans house, when Deadpool had tried to kill me. I think of Deapools voice, I remember it, it sounded exactly like Wade's. But it couldn't be him, if it was him, he would have tried to kill me. Then a voice in my head starts to talk to me, the voice I talk to when I'm alone, which is always.

Remember when he said he was looking for someone?
Yeah....was he looking for me?
What do you think dummy
I think so...but why wouldn't he try to kill me?
Maybe he wants to be tricksy, maybe he wants your trust
For what? Wait....
Did you figure it out yet?
Yeah, he wants my trust, so when I trust him enough, that's when he's going to kill me!
Bingo
That dirty little..
We'll get him later, for now, just play along
Gotcha

I yank out my headphones and slam down my laptop, and throw it behind me where it lands on my pillow. I can't believe the one person that actually likes me is trying to kill me! And he doesn't even like me...I run out of my hideout in a rage, back into more rain. I run to the old park that I used to sit when I was sad, when I still had a family. I run up to the small tube tunnel that I still fit
Into, I crawl inside, and curl up into a ball, and cry. Nothing good will ever happen to me, no one likes me, no one ever will. Maybe I shouldn't take a brake from my job, my job actually relieves stress. (When I'm not doing job after job non stop)
I cried for a while, I cried till I had no tears left, then I climbed out of the tube, and walked back to my hideout. I grab a blanket and wrap it around myself, because of the cold rain that had soaked into my hair and clothes. I go over to my cot, and sit down again, and pick up my laptop, and check my email for any jobs. I have around 13 requests, I pull up the first one, and look it over. It's not a big job, but it's enough to relive stress. But I need something big, I haven't had one of those for a while. I scroll through the other emails, then I find one, one that looks promising, I smile as I think about it. The person this guy wants me to get rid of, is Deadpool himself, the email explains that Deadpool got on his bad side quite a few times, I love this. He's trying to kill me, but soon the tables will turn. I reply telling the man that I accept the job. He replies not to long later, saying for me to meet him in 3 days, at an old abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of New York City.

What should I do about Wade?
Just play along, I already said that
Right....sorry, I forgot in all my grief
Yeah yeah yeah. Woe is me, now go to sleep! It's fricking 1 am!
Whatever

Then I put down my laptop, and sleep a restless sleep.

~*~ the next morning ~*~

I woke up to a phone call at around 11, I prop myself up with my elbows, and answer the phone with my groggy morning voice

"Hello?"
"Hello! It's me! Wade!" Shouts a voice from the other end, instantly waking me up
"Hey Wade!" I say back with a smile, but the smile quickly disappears when I remember last night. Wade is Deadpool.
"Hey Alex, wassup? Wanna go grab some coffee?" He asks, I hesitate for a moment, then I remember to play along.(for now)
"Uh, sure! Same place we went yesterday?"
"Sure thing! Meet ya there pretty girl!" He says with a sassy voice. I blush a little,
"Bye Wade! See ya there!" Then I hang up the phone quickly.

Did you just blush?
Maybe
You can't like him
I can until he reveals himself
No, you idiot
What if he's not really Deadpool?
He is, you know it, and of course, he knows it
Shut up
You'll never take me alive!
¡Mierda tú!
Ooo! Spanish cursing! I'm so scared!
Would you rather I translated it to English?
Nah, I'm good.
No your not.

I stop talking to myself, and get ready for my date with Wade, I walk over to my dresser, and grab a pair of skin tight skinny jeans, and my red long sleeve shirt with a jersey number on it. I prefer long sleeve, because one time when I was younger, I self harmed, but I don't do it now because I get my stress out by being an assassin. I stopped self harming when I joined the black dragons. So all that's left are scares, they are faded, but they are still there. I take off my pajamas, and pull on my skinny jeans, next I put on my long sleeve shirt, making sure the sleeves go past my wrists. I slide on my hightops, and grab my sling on purse with some of my money in it. Then I climb out of the hole of my hideout. And walk down the street. I walk in the middle of the road since I know that no one drives down here. I walk out of my neighborhood, and down a block to the café I had hung out with Wade yesterday. I walk up to the café and try to open the door, but it's unexpectedly locked. I cup my hands on the glass and peer inside, then I pull away and look at a sign I didn't see before. It says, 'closed today for maintenance in the washroom, we will be back tomorrow, have a nice day!'.

I turn around about to leave, but the second I turn around, I feel an arm snake around my waist, and I feel like I'm being pulled towards something. I look to see Wade, with his arm wrapped around my waist, with his big, adorable grin on his face. I want to pull away, but his hold on me is to tight, I end up looking right into his amazing hazel eyes. I almost get lost, but the voice in my head snaps me out of it.

Don't fall for that scumbag!
But he's so cute!
You think I care?
Whatever, I'm going to have some fun for once
You do that. I'll be here, waiting for when he breaks your heart

Me and Wade walk down the street, me with my head leaning on his shoulder, and him with his arm still wrapped tightly around my waist, making me press up against his side. I know he's Deadpool, and Deadpool is obviously trying to kill me, then why is he acting like this? Why is he pretending to care? Why am I falling for it? Why am I falling for him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo! What's up lovelies!? R u guys liking the story so far? PLZ vote! And if u have a suggestion on what should happen next, PLZ tell me in the comments! Love ya'll!