Chapter 2: a woman on a mission

I like to think a lot in my mind, by the way, the backstory is over! Now to the present!

I'm walking downtown in New York, I'm undercover, trying to spot my next victim. This Isent my best job, they didn't pay me as much as I wanted for this one, but business has been a little slow, so I took the job anyways. It was a not so famous celebrity, no one even knew who he was anymore. They said his name and I was like, "who?". In fact, I don't even remember the name they told me, but they gave me the picture, and that's all I needed.

I sit down at a park bench, and put on my 'special' sun glasses. They detect people in crowds. I've been here for three days, following this guy around, he's never noticed me once. He would have been dead by now, but I felt something really weird about this place. I felt like someone was watching me. But I would have seen them if someone was spying on me.

Anyway, my mission, the guy I'm after always gets to his apartment at 5:30 after work, but today, he won't be home for a little longer because he has a date. He's not very attractive, I'd say he'll be home by 9. Which gives me enough time for me to set up some of my stuff. I got a new bow recently, I like my normal bow, but this one is better, it's more quiet when I let go of the string, plus it's more accurate. I head to his apartment building, and walk in as if I lived there. I head up to the roof, that's where I would wait for a bit. I take off my coat, and start to take off my clothes. I know what your thinking, "she's stripping on the rooftop of an apartment building!?" No, I'm not. I have my uniform on underneath. A slick, skin tight, red body suite, with knee high matching red boots. I pull up the small ninja scarf over my nose, it's not much, but it does protect my secret identity. I walk over to the edge of the roof, and feel around. I find what I'm looking for, I have an invisible cloaking device covering my bow carrier, I open up the box, and pull out my new bow. I run my fingers on the string, feeling on tight it is. I pull out my quiver of arrows out as well, and put the box back, where no one can see it. I reach down for my tool belt, and grab my grappling hook, I hook it onto the top of the ledge, then attach the other end to my waist. Some people like to use a harness when they use these things, but I like to live on the edge. I pull my bow over my head, and sling it across my chest. Then I stand on the edge of the roof looking down, it's a pretty tall building.

I jump, and dive down head first. He's on the 20th floor, of a 30 floor apartment building. I flip, and twist over, facing the building, and screech to a stop as I grab onto the rope, and press the button on the grappler, making the rope stop producing. I swing over to the window of the gush apartment, and quietly open the window. I slink in, and look at my surroundings. The man I'm after has a small loft in the living room, that's where I'll be when I...you know. He doesn't use it, he threw out the ladder. Good thing I know parkour! I step back a bit, then run up to the wall next to the loft, I jump up, and push off the wall landing in the loft with a barrel roll. I pull my bow off my shoulder, and place it by my feet. I open up a small pocket on my tool belt, and pull out an earpiece, and a small TV. I had placed a small camera outside the door of his apartment, the earpiece was to listen to the sounds in the hallway. Then I lean back a little, and wait, bow ready in had, with my eyes fixed on the camera. And I wait.

~*~

At 9 o clock sharp, I hear a noise in my earpiece. I look more closely at the camera, I see the man opening his door. I quickly put my camera away, and ready myself. I see the light turn on in the foyer, and here the man dropping his keys on the floor. He curses, picks them up, and puts them back in his pocket. He walks into the living room, just below me. He takes off his coat and throws it on the coach. Then he sits on the couch, and turns on the tv. I pick up my bow, and place an arrow on the string, and pull back. I aim, just in the crook of his neck, where he will die instantly. His phone rings, he's about to pick it up, when I let the arrow fly, hitting right where I aimed. He falls sideways onto the couch, the phone still ringing. I couldn't let him answer that, I can't have any evidence. I jump down from the loft, landing right on my feet. I walk over to the man, and pull out my arrow,can't have any evidence against me, no one must know I was here. and I also take his work ID, for proof of the murder, most people ask for the head, but they didn't ask this time, so I'm not doing more work that I'm not being paid for. I put the arrow back in my quiver, and walk over to the window I came in. I grab the grappling hook, and tie it on my waist again, then jump, and swing to the side of the building. I slide down, into an alley, I land on my motorcycle, then put my red helmet on, the glass on the front is blacked out, so no one can see my face. I slide a long black jacket on, so no one can see my uniform. Then I ride off. Another job done, now time for me to get my pay. I ride down a short cut near Central Park. I didn't know this would be a mistake, remember easier when I said I thought someone was spying on me? Well,I was right.

I hear the sound of a sword, slicing though the air, I swerve my motorcycle to avoid the blade, that landed not to far from my motorcycle wheel. I hit the brakes as hard as I can, which makes the motorcycle flip forward, I jump off just before it flips, then I turn around, still with my motorcycle helmet on, and pull out my bow. I instantly grab an arrow, and shoot In The direction of the blade. I see the person I'm being attacked by, and a scowl quickly grows on my face. The person I'm shooting at, catches me arrow, and laughs.

"This should be easy!" He laughs, the man that's attacking me,well, I've never met him before. But I've heard about him. I know his reputation. It wouldn't be good to be on his bad side. The person attacking me, is none other than deadpool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun dun! Why is deadpool there!? What will happen next!? KEEP READING AND FIND OUT!!

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share with your friends