Chapter 11: braiiiinss

Alex's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since Jake. Wade still hasn't come back. I'm tired, I just wanna get this mission done, but Wade won't show his stupid ass..

And an incredibly sexy ass might I add
I thought you didn't like him?
I don't like him. But that doesn't mean I can't think he has a sexy ass
Touché, but I called it
Nah
Yis, mine
Screw you bitch
So you're a bitch?
I hate you
Hey, that's my line

I'm lurking in the shadows on the far side of the city, in the bad part of town. I need to get something here. Sometimes I like to be creative with my business. I need some tools, this job is going to be a tough one, but fun. I walk up to a small apartment building, and look up the wall and glance at the balconies.

I step back, and take a running head start, and leap as high as I can, grabbing the railing, and swinging myself up with ease. I land on the balcony without a sound, and instantly grab what I came for.

Why hedge cutters?
You remember that time I used hedge clippers for that one mission?
...

You seriously don't remember!?
No
It was so fun!
What did we do again?
Remember? We cut off the people's legs with the hedge clippers!
Oh! I remember that! Hey, maybe this time, we should make leg soup!
We won't actually eat it though...right?
...we'll see, mehehehe

I'm suddenly thrown off the balcony, landing on the hard ground below. Unfortunately for me, the road was just done with gravel, now I have about 60 little stones wedged into my spine.

I arc my back in pain, as I get myself up, only to find the dickhead I was looking for, standing above me.

"Hey bud! Where ya been? Haven't seen ya since the other day when we had our little sissy fight in the park!" I chuckle as I stand up

"Oh you know, out and about, un-aliving and smiling! Wait, No one can see my smile! Dammit.."

"Too bad, cause I sure would like to punch the teeth out of your fugly face!" I swipe my legs beneath him in an attempt to trip him, his reflexes are quicker than mine though. He jumps up just in time to evade my attack.

"You should have learned your lesson by now sweetie! Aren't you afraid of me?" He says, kicking me back down, his foot laying on my chest keeping me in place.

"My father once told me to face my fears, just go up and say, 'I'm not afraid', and I told him just that. But I won't say it to you, because your not one of my fears, and never will be." I say, rolling out from beneath his foot, causing him to stumble onto his back, giving me enough time to finally stand up.

"That was very touching sweetheart! Ya know, I would love to meet this 'big scary daddy' of yours!" Deadpool says, jumping up and pulling out one of his katanas.

"Well you can't, because he's dead." He swings his katana at me
"What about your mom?" I evade the attack
"She's dead too" I my clippers grab the edge of his shoe
" how'd they die?" He kicks away my clippers
"I killed them myself when I was 14." I say pulling out one of my guns and pointing it straight at his head, he puts down his katana, and raises his hands up.

"Well, that's pretty dark!" Deadpool teases, I bet he's done worse shit than me
"shut up, and stand still so your brains don't splatter in more than one place" I say, tightening my grip on the trigger.

Do it
I don't know if I can
Didn't we have this argument when we were last with your parents?
Sounds familiar
We did that, we can do this
But, I haven't had anyone since then...and..
He's trying to kill you!
And he looks just as hesitant as me
No-
You noticed, if he had the surprise he got me with I would already be dead
Well-
Just shut up, and be quiet, I'll deal with this by myself!
I am yourself

I begin to pull the trigger, then I remember something, deadpool can't die.

I was wondering how long it would take-
SCREW YOU

The only way I can kill him is if I use...

Vibranium.

Like captain Americas shield!
What did I just say?
Well, if we could get his shield..
You know what happened last time we stepped foot in shield headquarters
Who says we have to go there?
He basically lives there.
Well shit
Where else are we....wait
Yep, unfortunately
Screw it....lets go.

I drop the gun to my side, as I take one step back for good measure. Deadpool keeps his hands in the air, confusion leaking through his mask.

"Just this once red, I'll get you next time, and next time..." Pause for effect "next time I'll be mauling your head on my wall like a hunted deer."

"Looking forward to it!" I hear him shout from behind me, as a sprint down the alleyway I came.
I find my motorcycle, and hop on, not even bothering to put my helmet on.

I sneer to myself, I should have blown his brains anyways, just to buy me some extra time. Because Since he's Wade, he'll be by my place soon...very soon. Probably trying to look all sexy, and innocent as usual...that little fuck, God spilled all of his bottle of sexy on him when he created Wade.

Dirty much?
I'll imagine, what I want to imagine.
Just think about the task at hand please, not his hands...ew
You want it too
I never said I did, I never said I didn't
Whatever
Now, the task at hand
Vibranium
Nearly Impossible to find
Only two super heroes own it
No one else knows if any even exists still
Except me and the only person I can buy it from
The one person I want/need to avoid...
Jake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS! OMC! IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SOOOO LONG! BUT EVERYTHINGS GOOD NOW, I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN, I PROMISE!

AND OMC, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW OFFICIAL TRAILER FOR THE DEADPOOL MOVIE!? IT LOOKS SO FUCKING AWESOME I CANT WAIT! 6 MONTHS UNTIL IT COMES OUT! AHHH!!!