44: The Dragon's Confrontation

'No matter how I think about it...'

'My ignorance and eagerness lead me to this situation..'

'My lack of attention to small details is my biggest shortcomings.'

'I can't help but feel envy to those villainess' who have a good relationship with their familiar, fairies and whatever spirit helping them.'

'I thought everything would be fine since the dragon was assisting me, and both of us have the same will which is destruction.'

'I've never expected it to have another motive.'

It was your fault for not noticing it either.

'Fuck you'

The villainess, with all her might, attempted to rise but failed again. She was laying on the floor with a bright red magic spell underneath her.

The magic spell was used as a communication spell and acts as a portal for a spirit and a human to talk. She was communicating with him when he suddenly attacks her. It was unexpected and confusing how the dragon manages to pin her down. Vines with thorns manage to get out of the portal and were wrapped around her body, making any escapes futile. The thorns were piercing her body as she keeps denying that she was in pain.

She tried destroying it with a few spells she learned but it was useless. Shadow magic and the rest of her dark magic cannot destroy it. Knile tried everything to get out of there, even shouting for help. It was all deemed futile when the dragon cast a spell that causes the entire room to be ruled by darkness. Hell, she couldn't even feel hungry and the stuff that everyone needs to do wasn't felt by her. It was as if the dragon cast a spell on her again.

It was all ancient spells so what does she know? If only there was a book for dark magic or even ancient magic then she would've long defeated the dragon.

She sighs and listened to the rain pouring which was occasionally followed by thunders. The pounding of the door stop and she knew that Celestia stops trying. She can hear stuff but cannot see anything. She blinks, looking at the abyss. Days of looking at nothing were enough to drive her insane but her self-control wouldn't let her.

She understands that once the madness ruled over her logic, it would be a game over for her. That's why she thinks the dragon made her stay in a dark room. The dragon's method also reminded her of the white room torture. Compared to it, what she's experiencing was the worst.

Just agree Knile, say yes and you'll be free. Simple as that.

She stayed quiet. The freedom the dragon was offering was none other than death.

It's already a week. You don't plan on staying there forever, do you?

'No, I will never agree to your demands.'

You will receive more power.

'For a hundred times, no.'

You will learn ancient magic.

'Do you think I'm that greedy that I'll let myself act stupid?'

Yes, didn't you forgot you begged me a long time ago to teach you some magic?

The villainess clicks her tongue as she struggles to escape. That was it. She didn't care how the thorns pierce her nor the blood that was escaping her system.

Knile, I gave you everything you wanted. I taught you how to properly use your magic, I helped you with the chaos and catastrophes, without me, you're nothing.