Chapter 5-What Happened

When my eyes open, I am still in the back of the limo.

"You know kidnapping people isn't very nice!" I shout.

"You can get out once you tell me why George Westfield wants you dead." The man in the front said.

"I messed up his life, pretty bad actually. I told some secrets that put him in prison." I said and sat up on the seat.

"How did you find out the information?" He asked.

"Let's just say I did some things I'm not proud of, can I go now?" I yell.

Almost automatically the limo door opens, the driver doesn't say another word as I stumble out of the limo. I wonder why that man had to kidnap me to get that information, he could have just asked. I look up to see Central Park, and Nate Archibald walking through it. He is wearing a green sweater and a nice pair of pants. I walk up to him and he smiles at me.

"Well Celia, nice to see you again." Nate says.

"Hey Nate.You remember George Westfield?" I say.

"Kind of." He says and leads us over to a bench.

"A man took me from the bar today, and asked me why he was trying to kill me."

"Why was he trying to kill you?" He asks.

"I was a bout to tell the cops about the drugs he was selling and possibly about the man he killed." I say twiddling my thumbs.

"He did what?"

"I was about to tell the police and he sent a goon after me. l Luckily I escaped to the boarding school just after I told the cops. Bart just thought that one of his multiple enemies was trying to attack me."

"Wow, I can see why you left."

"Yeah, do you want to come back to my suite." I say and scoot a little closer to Nate on the bench.

"I can smell your breath Celia, let's get you back to your suite. Chuck has already texted me a hundred times trying to find you." He says and stands me up from the bench.

"Alright, but you owe me Archibald." I say as we walk to get a cab back to my suite.