Chapter 4-Back to the Old

Chuck found me at the bar downstairs five hours after brunch. I already had about 2 glasses of wine and was feeling a bit better about brunch.

"Celia, you missed the rest of brunch." He said as he was walking.

"Well isn't that a shame."

I call the bartender over and signal for him to refill my glass of wine.

"Celia, stop acting like a child and listen to me. I am not happy about this arangement either but we are just going to have to live with it." Chuck was really starting to get mad."You can throw as many fits as you want but that won't change anything, you can escape like you did last time but that won't make Bart Bass pay any more attention to you."

I am too stunned to speak, Chuck is right about me wanting Bart to pay attention to me. Bart practicaly pushed me out the door after the incident, not even wanting to be a good father and help me. Getting married to Lily Van der Woodsen doesn't seem like a good idea, he is more of a random hook up kind of guy. Being the father to four children instead of 2, doesn't seem like the Bart Bass way of living.

"Oh Chuck, I'm surprised you still even care. Bart has practically treated us like puppies since the day we were born, we were never specially enough for him to care about." I mutter and take another sip.

"Celia you are coming with me." I heard a voice say and turn to see a man walking up to me.

"What are you doing here?" Chuck questions the man.

"Someone needs to talk to your sister immediately."

"Well Chuck, have fun with your girlfriend, I am going with this guy."

    I jump off of the booth and follow the man out of the bar, leaving Chuck sitting there talking into the phone.

"So where are we going?" I question.

     Before I knew it there was a hand over my mouth and I was slipped into the back of a getaway car in the alley. The man was getting his dirty hands all over my dress so I yelled into his hands.

"Hands of the Chanel, your dirty hands will ruin the silk."

The man shoved me into the car and ran over to the drivers seat and pulled out of the alley. I was getting sleepier and sleepier and he was driving, before I knew what was going on, I was asleep.