Chapter 2- The Van Der Woodsen's

We walked into the penthouse and it was fabulous as always. People stood talking and sipping wine, only about 40 people there so not a big bash. I looked to my right to see the fabulous Serena Van der Woodsen rushing over to me.

"Celia! I missed you so much." She says.

"Serena it's been what, three years." I smile and hug her.

"Celia, I would like you to meet my boyfriend Dan." She points to a guy with scruffy brown hair who was walking over.

"Dan Humphrey, you must be Celia. Serena has been talking my ear off about you." He says.

"Well Dan Humphrey, I'm Celia Bass."

"Chuck's sister?" Dan raises his eyebrows.

"Relax Dan, she isn't as bad as Chuck." Serena giggles.

I heard my phone beep in my clutch and pull it out. I look at the screen to see a message from an unknown number.'Good luck keeping me quiet little C, no money can.'. I dropped my phone on the floor and scrambled to pick it up.

"Someone must have had too much to drink." I hear Blair's voice whisper.

Serena and Dan help me up and I hear Blair laugh at what a fool I have made of himself.

"Watch out Serena she gets crazy when she's drunk." I hear Blair yell.

I thank Serena and Dan and walk away to avoid Blair and whoever saw the incident. I am trying to find Eric when I bump right into a girl with long bleach blonde hair.

"I'm so sorry." I mumble.

"It's fine really, I'm Jenny by the way." She says and smiles.

"I'm Celia Bass, Chuck's twin."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's fine you get used to it, I love your dress by the way. Who designed it?" I ask.

"It's a Jenny Humphrey original." She says and laughs.

"Your Dan's sister" I say a bit louder than expected.

"That is me, why haven't I seen you around?" She asks.

"I have been gone for two years."

"Oh well nice meeting you Celia, I'll see you around." She says and walks off.

I rummaged around in my clutch to find my lip gloss when a pair of hands grabbed my waist.

"Well Celia, I have been thinking about something since you came back." Nate whispers into my ear.

"Nate let go!" I whisper shriek back.

'"Come on I really like you, and you really like me." He whispers.

"Nate, I liked you before I left yes, but you had Blair and then Serena so I moved on." I whispered.

"Come on." He whispers and kisses my neck.

"I don't know who this new Nate is, but I want the old one back." I say and stomp away leaving Nate in the dust. I move towards the bathroom but am stopped by people saying hello and asking where I have been. I snag 4 cocktails before finally getting to the bathroom, and realize its been an hour since I have seen Nate. I open the bathroom door and stumble in. I look in the mirror and my hair is uncurling and my eyes are beginning to shut. I make myself look a little better and go out of the door to talk to more guests.

****Two Hours Later****

I am walking through the spacious penthouse trying to find Chuck but realize he must be already gone with Blair. I stumble in my heels and into the elevator to go down to the limo. Rightre the elevator doors closed, Dan walked in.

"Already leaving Humphrey?" I ask.

"Too much to drink Bass?" He questioned.

"Maybe, so what do you think of the Upper East Side?"

"How did you know I am from Brooklyn?"

"Your'e not like Chuck or Nate. You are humble and wearing jeans."

"Ah, the jeans gave it away."

"Pretty much Humphrey." I yell.

He starts to laugh just as the elevator stops moving, but not at the lobby. I stumble into his arms at the studden stop, Dan catches me and smiles.

"We're stuck aren't we Bass." Dan says as I stand up.

Dan straightens his shirt and sits down in the back of the elevator.

"Well we're going to be here for a while." I say and slip off my heels.

"I have never seen a Upper East Side girl take off her heels." He says.

"Well get used to it!" I shout.

"I heard you met my sister."

"Jenny was sweet, and was a bit freaked about me being Chuck's sister."

"Yeah, Chuck tried to rape her."

"What? How did I not know about this! I am calling him right now!" I pick up my clutch and scramble for my phone and dial Chuck's number. After about three rings someone picks up the phone.

"What do you want Celia!" I hear Blair's voice yell into the phone.

"Where is my brother?" I say in a whoosy voice.

"He's busy, goodbye Little C." Blair says then hangs up.

"She hung up!" I shout.

"I heard Bass." Dan mumbles.

I sit down on the floor and slump down on the wall.

"You know why I left, someone tried to kill me. They hired an assasin to drug my drink to look like an overdose and kill me," Dan raises his eyebrow as I continue to ramble,"and you know what my father says.'I am a very powerful man and your my daughter, it happens, especially because of what you did.' Thats what Bart Bass said about his daughter almost being killed because of a stupid childish secret." I ramble.

"Wow, so thats why you left huh, to avoid being killed."

For another hour Dan and I shared everything about ourselves. Of course me being drunk, it was very exspressive. I crawled over to Dan as I took a flask out of my clutch.

"Want some?" I motion. Dan took the flask and put it into his pocket.

"No more booze for you Bass." He said.

I crawled right beside him and laid me head down on his chest.

"You have pretty hair Celia." Dan said in my ear.

"You have amazing eyes Dan." I said and I kissed him / made out with him.

The last thing I remember was crawling to the other side of the elevator and passing out.