Chapter 6- An Unexpected Suprise

"Celia, are you alright?" Chuck asks me as we walk into his suite.

"Yep, except Archibald won't let me have any fun." I say and walk up to Chuck, Nate following in my footsteps.

"Nate told me what really happened with George Westfield." Chuck says.

"Oh." I say and sit down on the couch.

"I have to go meet up with Serena so I will see you guys later." Nate says and leaves the suite.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want my brother Chuck taking care of all my problems for once. So I lied to You and Bart. I fixed it myself, he will be in prison for a long time." I finish.

"Celia, you were almost killed."

"I took care of it myself, so just relax."

"You are my little sister, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"You are only older than me by two minutes." I whine.

"I have still been on this earth two more minutes than you." Chuck says.

I look down at my watch.

"It's getting late, I'm going to go back to my suite." I say goodbye to Chuck and get into the elevator.

My suite looks just the same as always, spotless and nothing but the best. Except when I walk in I notice a note on the counter. I walk up to it and pick up the blue Tiffany box paper. In black italic font it says.

I'm glad your back Celia, because I need to finish the business I started. And there is no prison walls confining me now.
-George