Prologue

It was a nice bar. Music played in the background. There was a few group. Everything had a dark tone, from the wooden chairs to the wall and the bar. Everything was so different. It been forever since he's been on this planet, Aura. Home of death.

He's has seen the physical death in eons. And everyone on the Aura has forgotten it.

He snickered. Leave it to them to forget the death. After everything they have done for it.

He looked at the bartender. He was serving a man and woman at the end.
Someone sat beside him. He turned around to find a striking woman. Her hair flowed down to her shoulders, and eyes were a beautiful grey, like steel.

"Hello, who are you?"

"Ana. You?" She pushed a strain of hair behind her ear. There was a ring on her hand. It was small and he didn't think much of it.

"Zeru. What are you having?" He asked as the bartender arrived.

"Club soda, please."

A polite woman. He almost thought there were no people like that anymore.

"Would you spend your evening with me? I've been alone for to long and must go back tomorrow."

Ana blinked.

"Sure." She said with a smile.

Perfect, he would know so much more about the world before the sun rises. Zeru had a wonderful night with Ana.