Taken

The beach was alive with people. Everyone appeared to be smiling and having fun. Fried food fill the air around tyem. She wanted to try everything but stopped herself.

The blue ocean was beautiful and powerful. She wanted to jump in and swim. Seagulls cried in the sky over food.

The sun was high in the sky. She pulled her sunhat down to see the people better. People moved through stores and restaurant on the pier.

Aisling pushed away from the rail and follow the crowds to a show being put on by air dancers. It was amazing. Her family would have loved to be here.

A shiver went down her body. She looked around the crowd. There had been a uneasy feeling for the past two days.
Nothing stood out to her. She rubbed her arms it was hot from the sun. More lotion would need to be put on.
After a few dance she moved away. She checked her flight for tonight. She put her phone back into her purse. Everything was the same. Her parents would be disappointed right now after reading her letter. She told them she would be going to Sudan from Alberta. Thankful her aunt could pass on the news that she is okay.

Aisling moved through the crowd trying to find a restaurant she saw in the morning here. She moved out of the way of a large crowd towards the store fronts.

"Gotcha you." Someone said grabbing her hot arm tight. There was a prick on her arm. Her view began to change. Everything blurred. Someone came to her other side.

They took her down the pier and in a parking lot. She didn't feel her feet move. She was put into a black sudan. The men, as she could make out, sat in the front. There seemed no worry from them. She tried to say something but her mouth wouldn't move.

Aisling looked at the men. The one driving was lighter then the other. He had the beach look with his blond hair. She couldn't make out much of the other guy just that he was big. His large arm rested in the middle.

Who are they? Why me? What will they do? Her mind wouldn't rest even if her body felt like jelly.

They were driving for a while and it felt like they were going in circles. She managed to get feeling back in her hand and feet. Her body moved when she told it to. Relief filled her. She closed her eyes.
Hopefully they thought it would take a while. Now what to do? They were still in the city. So maybe be she could escape them.

The car stoped. She opened her eyes to see outside the windows what appeared to be an underground garage.
Shot.

The door open and someone grabbed her leg. She kicked it into the man's face.

"Dang, you...Help me." The man said as she keep kicking. She got up and began hiting him. Another man grabbed her hands easy and dragged her out.

"Let me go." She screamed.

The man closed the door as she was thrown over the big mans shoulder. Her kicks and starches didn't seem to do anything.

Something ripping echoed. Then she fell her legs be wrapped in tape.

"No," her legs were tied up and another rip was heard. Someone covered her mouth. Her arms weakened as she kept on pound and starching so she gave up.

There wasn't much she could see. They left the garage and went up an elevator. When they got off all there was was a white floor and white walls. Nothing stood out.

"What did you do?" A woman called out.

"She woke up to soon. Kicked his face."

"Must be her blood. Get her into the room quick." The woman said.

My blood? Do they know something about me?

The pace of the man cause her to gripped his shirt. They hurried through hallways. Then stopped. She was put down and pushed into a chair. Thankful she grabbed the chair and manged to stop herself from falling.

The men left the room as the woman waved them away. Aisling looked at her. The woman's pink lipstick really didn't match her skin tone or hair. Her dirty blond hair was in a low bun and her hazel eyes were cold. The woman put her hands on her hips and looked down at her.

Aisling wondered.

"You were quite a mom's girl. Staying home. Not going to far." The woman leaned back onto the table in the room. "A pain. Was impossible to get you until now. You went to Sudan weren't there for long. What happened couldn't handle the heat?"

She wanted to speak but the duck tape covered her mouth. And the risk of removing it. Well the woman was talking and she didn't want to interrupt. Maybe some answers would be given. She concentrated on breathing through her nose.

"Finally you were on your own. Without family watching you or to worried if you would be gone for long. But you must be wondering why me." The woman moved over to her and touch her head. Woman hand was cold. She shiver from the touch.
"Because of your blood and possibly DNA. You won't remember it but a three years old you got sick. And poor parents had to take you to the hospital. That's when we saw your blood results and knew. The rest is history. Your parents won't let you out of site and you never had to come to a hospital again. Such a pain. Would have been amazing to study it again?" the woman smiled, "And now we can. You will be safe here. Don't worry."

What the hell? Why didn't mom say there was something different about her blood? And did they know she was immortal? What the dead?

"Come in." The woman called out and the men that took her came in. "Put her in her room."

The large man came and picked her up. She wanted to do some but before she could she found herself in a small room. He removed a knife for a pocket and cut the tape. He ripped the tape of her face.
Shot. Shot. Shot. She clapped a hand on her mouth. That hurt.

She fell on the bed. Once the pain faded she got up and sat on the bed. The room was bare. There was a bed on one side with a table beside it and a door that appeared to go to a bathroom. She ripped the rest of it off her leg. Her face screwed up. It stung. But hurt less than the face.

What will happen? How could she get out?