Epilogue

Aisling looked outside they passed the university she used to go to. She shut her eyes. The last few days were crazy with her true father. He commanded the agents and everyone every who came to him.

When they appear on the planet it was where death took her. Her dad, Zeru scared everyone with his appearance. He didn't change his royal clothes until the man in charge asked him.

Dad spoke with agent Rayon, the doctor, and any who touched her. Once he was done with them and the head man of... Was aware of him things seem to get better. Then he met with the president and some other high officials. He wanted them except the reality that they were real and a God exists.

She had to interfere and negotiate with them both about what to do. It was crazy.

Aisling sighed and opened her eyes.

"Are you okay," Zeru asked.

"I'll be fine." She said as he turned into her neighborhood.

Now they had to face her face. Apparently, when she disappeared the agents told or command her parents to go home. They told her parents they would investigate what happened and call them as soon as they knew something. All her mom knew was that she was coming home.

He stopped in front of her house.

"Guess we're here," Aisling said getting out of the car.

They both walked up to the door. Aisling took a deep breath. So many questions filled her mind she raised her hand. Was she doing the right thing? Letting mom meet her Zeru. What would happen with both of her fathers? Would they get along? She knocked on the door and open it.

Mom appeared out of the kitchen and feet were pounding on the stairs.

"Aisling." Mom said and rushed over to her pulling her into a hug. Mom cried hold her. Aisling faces streaked with tears also.

"Mom," she said, "I'm fine. But there's someone I want you to meet."

Aisling pulled away and stepped aside so mom could see him. Mom's mouth dropped and their eyes widened.

"Zeru." She whispered.

"Hello... May I come in?"

"Yes, of course. Please come in. Would you like anything?" Mom asked him.

Aisling felt so much better. Hopefully they will be okay in the end.