Death Arrives For Her

"Screw you," Aisling kicked at the doctor. They keep her locked up in a room to recover from her touch with death as they said. But they still didn't understand her immortal. They thought it was a miracle.

"Get out," Rayon said to the doctor. She frown as the doctor hurried out. What did they want this time?

"Let's go." He grabbed her and pulled her off the bed and out of the room.

"Where are you taking me?" Aisling cried out.

"Shut up." He snapped.

He drag her through a few hallways and then they entered an elevator.

"Don't do anything stupid. Things have gotten out of hand. I have to get you out."

Aisling turned to him. He was planning on getting her out of her. But why? Should she trust him? Doubts crawled through her mind.

They stepped out onto a busy floor. There were people walk through the hallways and into rooms. They entered into what looked like a lobby.

There were chairs near walls and a desk near one wall. There wasn't much else in the lobby. There were no windows. And she had see any windows. She had nothing about the time of day.

But why did it matter? Why should it matter to her? All she wanted was to see the sun. To remember how beautiful it is.

"Aisling." She looked around to find her parents with some people. There was the man who charged her for break federal law. The man she had no name for.

"Mom. Dad." She rushed over to them. She hugged both of them.

Out of the corner of her eyes she noticed the man glaring at her. His eyes narrowed and lips tightened. The other men around him put their hands on there guns.

This was bad. Very bad.

She looked over at Rayon. He was pale as if he didn't plan this. She begun to wonder how much planing he played or maybe he had no plan.

Something definitely wasn't right here.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked.

"I'm better now. Their doctor said I almost died."

"What!" Mom screeched. Aisling flinched at the sound and moved away from her.

"They...they said you were I'll not dying." Mom turned to the man in charge.

"What did you do?" Mom moved towards him but dad drew her to him.

"Ana. Hold on." Dad said and turn to the man. "You told us she was just sick from her trip to Sudan. What has happened to our daughter?"

"Your daughter is fine. As you can see she is doing much better. In fact the doctors have just checked her out. She is a healthy. But I would like to talk to her before you take her home. There are contracts we have to go over. And after that I would like to talk to all. Your has broken some laws that you must be aware of. Please, lets go to my office."

The entire atmosphere changed in the lobby. The lights became a little dimmer. Out of a dark patch in the ground skeletons emerged. Then was quick after them.

Death latched onto her.

It grip on her arm make her sick. Her arm felt numb.

"I know you're father. We must go now. You mustn't be here." Then death looked over at the man.

It stretched out it's bone hand to him.

"I come for you soon." 

Then she was pulled by death into the darkness. Aisling turned to look back at her striken parents.

"Bye," she called out as darkness surrounded her.

The darkness was replaced with a strange sight. Aisling found herself in some kind of courtyard.

It was large and one wall rose over three stories. There were palm trees and other tropical plants. There was a row greenery down the courtyard. Amoughts it all was were a few empty benches.

Through it all she saw something that froze her.  A guy was staring at her. His mouth dropped open.

"Aisling," he said. She frown how did he know her name. She just got here.

His sea eyes troubled her. Something was familiar about him.

"Where is Ry and Zeru?" Death snapped.

The man bowed to death.

"I'll take you to them." The man looked over at her and started walking they followed him.

Should she asked him how he knew. This place creeped her out. There was something to familiar. Like a dream. Something she could grab with her mind and understand. She was lost in a daze.