Jugment on Father

Up ahead a woman came towards them. A smile lit her face as they approached each other. She clapped her hands.

"Aisling, it's wonderful to see you again. I didn't think you would be back so soon. And in the flesh. It wonderful to have you here." The woman said

Death started at the woman.

"She was here." death hissed.

"Yes, not of her will you know. Those horrible people. The doctors were testing a new drug on her. Because her body resists other drugs. That caused her to separate her soul from her body and come here. She has been here several times. She just doesn't remember. Do you?"

Aisling shook her head. She glanced over a guy. He looked young around twenty years. His bangs almost cover those interesting eyes.

She looked back at the woman and froze. Her eyes were a shining silver. It unnerved her. It felt like the eyes could look deep in her and learn more about her than she wished.

"Well that's alright you will remember soon. But first, we must bring you before Ry. He is waiting." The woman clapped and they followed her.

"I'm Shira. And that's Matt beside you. You both were friends whenever you came. Always looking for each other."

Aisling bushed. Did she have some kind of relationship with him? She looked straight ahead, trying not to glance at him.

She looked over at him. There was no expression on his face. Her heart dropped. She tried to ignore it.

"It nice to see you again death. It has been a long time. I don't think much has changed here. O, were here." She said pausing a large door.

"Shh, Ry is quite upset. He's worried about what is happening." Shari knocked and opened a door.

They stepped into the room. The room was luxurious. There were hints of gold in most of the furniture. Light streamed into the room making the metals sparkle.

Aisling closed her eyes and rubbed them. She looked around the room again. There was no place not shining.

In the middle of the room was Ry. His hair was blond and sparkled under the sun. His servants scattered around the room. And two kids near him. He looked shaken.

Ry looked over at them.

"Sha---" Ry began.

"I know I was late. But I believe death has something to tell us." Shari said.

Everyone looked at death.

"Where is Zeru? He must be here." Death said.

Ry nodded. And some people disappeared. It wasn't long when Zeru appeared.

He was just as mom described him. Built like a bodybuilder with black hair and two shades of blue in each eye. No wonder mom was hooked by him.

Zeru was frowning as he looked around the room. His eyes land on her. His eyes narrowed.

"Zeru, did you visit the planet ... Years ago?" Death asked.

"Yes," he said watching her.

"In the words of the people 'Beware of  curiosity.' Have you ever thought to check the woman you were with? How could you have forgotten the promise you made to me? Not to have any mixed children. And here I have one. Your child, Aisling, as her mother calls her. Your desires have angered me, Zeru of the heavens." Death thundered.

Silence filled the room. Zeru looked at her as if seeing someone else.

"My child." He whispered.

"I apologize death. It was wrong what I have done."

"You have an oath to me. And for that I request judgment," Death turned to Ry. "I ask you to judge his actions."

Ry looked at them all and burst into laughter. Aisling jump in surprise. What was so funny?

"My brother. You have entertained us this century. I never thought anything would happen to us here," Ry's smile disappeared, "But you have done wrong in sleeping with a moral and not seeing your actions. For that, you will be judged. But I first must speak with Shari. Wait here."

Ry and Shari disappeared into another room. Aisling looked around but didn't see Matt. A little girl came up to her. She stretched out her arms to her.

"Up," the girl said.

Aisling kneeled to the girl's level. The child's green eyes so brought like nothing she ever saw

"You want me to hold?" She asked. The girl nodded.

She picked up the girl.

"What your name?"

"Mya. Asa." The girl point at her.

"My name is Aisling."

"Asa," Mya said pointing at her. Aisling frowned. Why was the girl calling her Asa?

"Aisling," Zeru said.

She turned to him. They both looked at each other. Mya clapped her hands on her face made Aisling look at her.

"Friend," Mya said.

"Okay," Aisling mumbled.

"You came back." Mya said and she nodded, "I missed you."

How did this child know her?

"From your past visits," Death said, "I believe you knew her. Mya is she different?" Death asked the child.

She nodded. "Asa complete. Mind, body, soul, and magic. Here."

"She doesn't remember you." Death said.

Mya frowned and looked between.

"Asa don't remember Mya."

"No," Aisling shook her head.

Anger colored the child's face. She was upset. The girl took her face into her hands again.

"Mya," came a sharp reply from Ry as he and Shari entered the room.

Fear etched her face. Mya pushed away from her and she let the girl down.

Ry looked over them.

"Death thank you for bringing her. Zeru,"  Ry said turned to him, "Your punishment for your actions you will return to the planet with Asa. And deal with what has happened there. The ... Government had in interesting in your daughter. That is difficult enough for you." Ry smiled.

"I shall do as you say," Zeru said.

"Of course you will have to speak with her mother Ana. Nothing is possible without her parents. I wish you, well friend. You should leave as soon as possible." Ry said.

"Goodbye, Ry," Zeru said and walked away.

"You should hurry after him," Ry said to her.

She hurried after her father. He had to be angry with his fast pace.

"Wait," she called out. He slowed down and looked back at her. She caught up to him. They walked in silence through the hallways.